Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ARES to wrap up business??

Originally posted by Ian IWG View Post
    Thats like believing the daily sport mate.
    B-b-but they have they said they had the upskirt pics

I highly doubt that ARES who supply some of the more "unique" guns are going out of business, they might be selling off the molds to their M4 range or something like that, but when they make one of the 2 decent L85's and FAL's I doubt they are having a problem selling guns.

Comment

Re: ARES to wrap up business?

Oh and Ares have just released a PTW range :D http://airsoft-news.eu/e107_images/n...nk01092010.jpg

Comment

the two guys who run ares are progressive, they make guns becuase they enjoy it but also have a keen business sense, hence ares continued rise. They wouldnt go out of business but they would easierly do something crazy like a name change or a joint move with another company. Any thing i believe to make more guns.

Comment

Originally posted by aribos View Post
          Cheers for that G wasn't quite sure. Besides the fact if they are going under why have they just released the WA2000?
          Because Developement and production was finished a while ago, and it would be pretty stupid to sit on a load of stock you've been stockpiling of the production line even if you were going out of business. Infact if you were you would be more desperate to shift them.

It's not like airsoft guns (or practicaly anything come to think of it) are designed, prototyped and manufactured in a day, as some people seem to think.
          "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

All very sensible views, and I doubt there's any truth in this rumour either.
            Good topic for conversation though!
            Don't try to run, cos I have 120 little friends, and they can all run faster than you...

Comment

it'd be a shame, but incredibly unlikely, if it were true.

Whilst i'm not a fan of ARES guns (they look awesome but are the most temprimental systems i've ever used) they do put the effort in to bring something different to the scene.
              http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196931460381827

Comment

Re: ARES to wrap up business??

Originally posted by button-man View Post
                airsoft retailer in rochester whose name I clearly can't mention. have to keep an eye on it and see what happens. Hope its not true as well, top guns!
                Ah nice retailer not a great selection i the gun room but got some really nice kit.

Butt they also told a mate o mine that fixing the trigger on his skorpian would probs cost more than the gun....it cost him 30 quid ^^
                Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                sigpic

Comment

Spoke to a friend of mine who is a retailer and a service centre for brands. Never heard of it. He was not that polite lol
                  G&GSA80A2.TM AUGA1,AUGA2,AUGA3,AUG S,REAL SHOCK VSR.SRC 416.ARES M16A4,TAVOR.WA Sup Ser GGB,SK,KA EEB G36K EEB556SHORT,SIG556,EEB GALIL,SLR,SA58.249 PARA,SCAR,MASADA
                  1911,226,1911,USP,USP 45,CZ75,CZ75 CO2,FN57,GL40,GL23,GL27,M9 DES,M9 WD GRIP.

Comment

He (the Rochester retailer) could be trying to justify hiking prices?

Comment

Originally posted by Queboo12 View Post
                      Oh and Ares have just released a PTW range :D http://airsoft-news.eu/e107_images/n...nk01092010.jpg
                      Wont let me view it, but also! I cant find any info on a ARES PTW range...

There is apparently an A&K PTW range coming out...

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

Just found that link on Airsoft News EU - it's for the A&K PTW clone.

Given that ARES appears to be making the Masada for Magpul PTS, I don't think they are going anywhere fast.

Comment

Dear Moderators,

Please close this thread as it is starting to embarass me.
                          Clearly I should not place any faith in a rumour thrown ad-hoc by a well meaning (albeit possibly misinformed) Medway retailer.
                          Ares are clearly one of the more respected and better established high-end manufacturers and they will only decide to close their factories once my fellow gunfreaks are claiming snowball kills in Dante's back garden.

Sincerely,

B. Man
                          Don't try to run, cos I have 120 little friends, and they can all run faster than you...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

button-man As if you give a French Connection! Find out more about button-man
                          Working...
                          X