Modify M4 Tremors Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modify M4 Tremors Kit

A certain scotish retailer now has theses.
    i think they are cool but i also think it will ad more strain to the gearbox.

its a kit that fits in the stock tube of a m4 and makes the stock have a tremor sensation when you fire it.

Re: Modify M4 Tremors Kit

I don't see how it will put that much strain on the GB but I won't be the one buying it to find out. Nice idea but if I really want recoil I would buy a TM SOPMOD or a GBBR.

Comment

i might just buy it to see what its like

Comment

its a product which had to be made. But i dont know who would shell out for it with recoil shock aegs and gbbs about.

Comment

I was tempted, but from what I have read, setting the whole thing up is critical...

Comment

I will be buying one of these next week, can let you chaps know what it's like if you want.

Cheers Steve
            My Armory:
            ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Had one for about 2 months now, spent ages buying the right parts etc. Nice piece of kit, not really worth the price though. I paid $100 from TW.

I've gone through several sets of gears, pinions, pistons, cracked a gearbox and burnt a motor out ha. You need to know your way around a V2 gearbox.

You will need to file the GB down slightly also - simple job. Just make sure you buy the right internals.

If there's interest I'll post my list of working internals and suggestions on what works well - so far I've been sticking to mainly Chinese components and all seems well...

Oh and nearly forgot - the first time you fire it, it's a blast!!!! So much fun and isn't that what it's all about :-)

Comment

yer hopefully it will work with my systema /modify gb

Comment

yeah can't see you having a problem with systema/modify gears. I would get a 15 steel tooth piston, plus you may need to cut down the end of the rod.

I also found that my stock tube was a little too long, only just. Many little problems but nothing which couldn't be fixed :-)

Comment

yer i have just ordered it with 3 different types of steel tooth pistons
                    one is element
                    one is jg
                    and one is dream army

Comment

yeah you should be sorted fella. I bought a military 14 tooth solid aluminum one but it didn't slide well over the tremors spring guide, just bought a cheap SHS one for $8.50 and it works perfectly.

I also got some anti rotation links as the shaking kept on forcing out my gearbox pin haha

Comment

Yeah just dandy, I cant fit this on any of my stuff, the LR300 doesnt have a buffer tube, SCAR is rear wired, and has no buffer tube, and my G&G guess what? is rear wired and has no buffer tube. Bugger!
                        section 24 of the 1968 Act
                        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

If its any good I will have to get one for my L119A1.

Comment

it will only fit front wired m4/m16s with buffer tubes.

Comment

Should be fine in my kwa m4 2gx right?

The gb and intervals are highly reinforced for the yanks dropping in high fps springs.

Cheers Steve
                              My Armory:
                              ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                              Working...
                              X