Modify M4 Tremors Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Modify M4 Tremors Kit

One more thing I should mention, your main receiver should ideally have the full 2 inches rear tube support (the tube that the stock tube slides on). The metal body I bought only had a 1 inch tube support. Sorry if I'm not being clearer..

Comment

Originally posted by Xiosis View Post
      Should be fine in my kwa m4 2gx right?

The gb and intervals are highly reinforced for the yanks dropping in high fps springs.

Cheers Steve
      As long as the GB is front-wired and you have a stock tube you should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        Yeah just dandy, I cant fit this on any of my stuff, the LR300 doesnt have a buffer tube, SCAR is rear wired, and has no buffer tube, and my G&G guess what? is rear wired and has no buffer tube. Bugger!
        Yeah I have a LR300S, no buffer tube and the receiver has no stock support to put on a tube and stock. You would have to buy and new lower receiver, stock and tube - do-able.

Comment

Mah! Id rather get a whole new gun than fiddle with the asthetic qualities of an LR300, otherwise the rare breed suddenly becomes one of many.
          Could you imagine trying to explain to some of the people on here, "Yeah guys I pimped my LR300, new lower reciever, cranestock, its wicked." I think the reply would be "Nice, so you own an M4 then?!" :p:D
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
            Mah! Id rather get a whole new gun than fiddle with the asthetic qualities of an LR300, otherwise the rare breed suddenly becomes one of many.
            Could you imagine trying to explain to some of the people on here, "Yeah guys I pimped my LR300, new lower reciever, cranestock, its wicked." I think the reply would be "Nice, so you own an M4 then?!" :p:D
            +1 to that.

If anyone does get one of these can you please do an in depth review.

Comment

i will i should have it in around 2 weeks

Comment

Once I get mine fitted I will get my tech to do a in-depth installation review and I will do a performance review

Cheers Steve
                My Armory:
                ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

Awesome, thanks, would love to put one of these into my L119 if they are any good, hope it is "realistic" for AEG recoil.

Comment

There's a very good install guide vid on youtube as for an installation review, here's a pic of the components.

Comment

Anybody else feel let down by the title, I thought this was Burt Gummer's personal slug blaster!

Comment

how in hell did you think this thread was to do with that

Comment

Tremors recoil = Tremors early 90's sci-fi.....

Comment

Best film ever imo. :D

Cheers, Steve
                            My Armory:
                            ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

haha you know in all my years I never got round to watching it - must put it on the list!

Comment

I know it is off track, but does anyone know if they will be doing it for other rifles or is it just going to be M4?

Cheers
                                Milk
                                ..forever and ever we'll follow our team , we're Leeds United and we rule supreme!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                                Working...
                                X