Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New M4 Flashmags

Seen these yet?

Im pretty impressed. 360 rounds with no winding at all - just pull a metal chord and wind the mag up in an instant with no rewinding necessary. Been told they're cheap too at 25 quid a pop.

Think this could be the way forward to avoid that pesky hi-cap winding maalrky that I (we all) detest...

Re: New M4 Flashmags

Available on Z1???

Comment

Dont know - I only came across it on Youtube. Think they are soon to be released. Hopefully Z1 will stock them

Comment

I can see heaps of people yanking strings clean out of the bottom... Get mid caps ya freakin' hacks.

Comment

lol - agreed.

Prefer MAG 190 midcaps anyways

Comment

id buy em

Originally posted by Metalbody
            pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

Tbh i don't have a problem with winding mags, infact have sort of got an OCD about it- "just shot a couple of rounds, must wind mag for my own sanity". Not having to wind them might just tip me over the edge lol, but it seems to be an innovative new idea that might take off; not as bulky as box/drum/c mags but do the same sort of thing...

Comment

See, I don't have any problem winding magazines either...

But I'm thinking about buying some of these. They hold more than standard M4 High Caps, they're faster to "wind" and when you do, they can empty all of the rounds in the magazine without needing to re-wind.

Also, there's no wheel on the bottom, enhancing the realism.

I really think these could be a winner.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

It just encourages heavy trigger fingers.

I will stick with 100 round mids caps thanks, I like having to pick my targets carefully.

Comment

there is a review of these on the world of airsoft on-line magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                      It just encourages heavy trigger fingers.

I will stick with 100 round mids caps thanks, I like having to pick my targets carefully.
                      You have a point with this, but I don't see it being any different from people spending 'x' amount on their guns to make them fire 3,000,000 BBs per second; both encourage players to hold down their trigger fingers just because they can...

Comment

is there any more articles on this? i cant find it anywhere

Comment

I cant see it effecting peoples trigger fingers. I burst fire simply because i cherish my gearbox! And if you dont hit your target in the first 3 seconds then u need to re-assess it.
                          I like the idea. I have the same habbit if shoot and wind lol. One pull on a cord would be heaven for me as my finer is sore by the end of the day lol.

The Unit-13 Vipers are Recruiting
                          Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Uni...92968847384478
                          UK Airsoft Wiki Moderator

Comment

ASW put their promo vid out on Monday, saying they should be out soon. I might just buy one, and see if I like them.
                            sigpic

Comment

a certain banned ebay shoop sell them for $26

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
                              Working...
                              X