New M4 Flashmags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New M4 Flashmags

Aren't they made by Lonex? I think you can buy them off an ebuy contriband site
    "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
    Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

if you wanna see what they're like you can check out my review of them, in the review section. and yeh they are the same size as the G&G 450? similar, bascially bigger than tm/ca/ics etc
      cheers
      BB
      Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
        so they are a bit like a p90 high cap,in that you should only have to wind it once,but the winding mechanism has been altered slightly
        Yep, winding takes about 5 secs....and feeds perfectly, I haven't had one jam or misfire.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
          I can see heaps of people yanking strings clean out of the bottom... Get mid caps ya freakin' hacks.
          What he said...hi-caps = fail
          Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
          There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
          sigpic

Comment

i have some
            they work really well much better than normal high caps
            some one did a review in the review section :
            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=76800
            TAE

Comment

Originally posted by Q View Post
              Each to his own really, over the years I've had a few mid-caps fail. It's all about what the individual prefers...

Comment

Originally posted by Q View Post
                you clearly have not experienced the godliness of these new mags, they walk allll over mid caps imo, each to their own like above, i dont fire much but i prefer not having to carry loads of mags, and tbh i cant see people pulling the chords out of them they seem (so far) to be built very very well, and very strong. all in all try them and see what you think, you may change your mind for all you know!
                cheers
                BB

Comment

Yeah, I had heard that these are actually steel cords or something, on a well made system.

Remember that Lonex is the company that makes Internal upgrade parts - and has an extremely high level of QC.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Yeah they are steel chords, and not just cheap ones but have a very nice feel to them, check out my review gaffa for pics if you want
                    cheer
                    BB

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                      Also, there's no wheel on the bottom, enhancing the realism.
                      lol, it's a 360 round mag! very realistic indeed :D
                      I load 35 in my midcaps when I use my aeg. otherwise it's realcap with my WEM4 and MP7.

to each their own though, enjoy the spray :p

Comment

but until we have guns that can shoot several hundred meteres, or travel dead on target over long ranges, real cap mags are just silly! Unless you play CBQ that is

Comment

Everyone has pretty much the same range so if I'm standing 5m beyond it I won't get hit no matter how many bb's are thrown at me. You have to make up the range to your target regardless of how many bb's your mag can hold.

High cappers just lose the plot of the game and tend to be a danger in our games more than anything else. These are the guys who don't even realise there's a semi auto on their gun and will pepper you at close range with 20+ shots.

knowing you only have a limited amount to send down range and being able to use it effectively is very satisfying

Comment

Originally posted by ConDamage View Post
                            lol, it's a 360 round mag! very realistic indeed :D
                            I load 35 in my midcaps when I use my aeg. otherwise it's realcap with my WEM4 and MP7.

to each their own though, enjoy the spray :p

At 50 metres, how many rounds would it take to kill a person? 1 normally.

At 50metres, how many BB's would it take to get someone out? Can be just the one, but more like 5+. So that's 5 times more than that of the real thing.

30 Rounds in a magazine x 5 = 150 rounds, and I know many people use mid capacity magazines, so are they to be slated for realism? Funnily enough, it's actually military simulation events which say that mid caps are allowed, but high caps aren't... Which is more realistic, but they don't say 30 round mags only, now do they?

Yeah as you said, each to their own - using high caps or not, but the point I was making is that many people have said that the High Caps are far from realistic , one of the reasons being the wheel on the bottom. These don't have that wheel.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitch View Post
                              Dont know - I only came across it on Youtube. Think they are soon to be released. Hopefully Z1 will stock them
                              hi old subject i know but yes im a noob looking at getting the kwa m4 s system just wondered if these work much the same the the magpul mags and willthey fit the kwa as the new im not seeing them as of yet on the list via the kwa forums

Comment

hi rmkillerman

If I understand you correctly yes they should work in the same fashion as your Magpul mags, expect these are classed as HIGH - CAP mags, your Magpul may only be a MID - CAP mag (150rds)

I've tested the mag in a brand new G&P Magpul M4 and it works fine, not 100% sure about the KWA M4 though, I've not heard about any of these mags not working in and M4 but they've only been out a short while. If you get one and it doesn't work then you can always sell it on.

Hope that helps.

Originally posted by rmkillerman View Post
                                hi old subject i know but yes im a noob looking at getting the kwa m4 s system just wondered if these work much the same the the magpul mags and willthey fit the kwa as the new im not seeing them as of yet on the list via the kwa forums

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
                                Working...
                                X