Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Madbull tracer unit is out..awesome

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    My 320 lumen taclight was still way cheaper and more effective cos it blinds everyone on the wrong end of it!
    You don't use tracers for a tactical advantages in airsoft, you use because they looking absolutely awesome in the dark.

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3A9sqAvmY
    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Any one have experience with the ACM tracer unit? i believe its a copy of the TM one, just ordered one today for the England vs Scotland game next month

Comment

That vid is soooo funny.
        "ill paint em for ya" lets of a volley only to get sooo out gunned....lol

Comment

I loved that video

But the one where they get dropped off by hummvee is awesome

And the acm is ok but doesn't keep up on high rof on full auto

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
            You don't use tracers for a tactical advantages in airsoft, you use because they looking absolutely awesome in the dark.

Like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul3A9sqAvmY

Only kidding, they do look good when there is a few of them!
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
              I'm gonna pick up a bag of carrots from the local sainsburys at £1 a bag...
              I hate carrots....Im going for night vision....

On topic, just watched these work on another shops website and they do look very nice....However, no point in trying to sneak arround if you use one of these. They are a tad of a position give away.

But visual effects on pulse are awsome.
              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                I hate carrots....Im going for night vision....

On topic, just watched these work on another shops website and they do look very nice....However, no point in trying to sneak arround if you use one of these. They are a tad of a position give away.

But visual effects on pulse are awsome.
                If you decide you want to be sneaky the whole game then yeah there's no point using them. If you just want to be sneaky for a certain time during a game though you could always turn the tracer unit off (at the puch of a button), but then you would be firing tracer BBs without actually 'tracing' them. So it'd be a bit of a waste really...

@Apurturesci, yes that's what happens when you don't proof read lmao.

Comment

they not for being sneaky with ,

they are pure for scaring little new players , hearing them stop shooting and wig out aobut bright green ammo flying to them and theirs dont glow

love it , waiting fr my third tracer to arrive in the post and will be on mp sopmod , with gen2's at night , it good fun :p

Comment

Can't justify the cost of these compared to an acm or tm one so I'd take a miss. What I'd like to see is more madbull(or other make) orange glow bbs but in .25s
                    "It is better to have a gun and not need it, than to need a gun and not have it!"

Armoury:G&G GR300, ICS MP5 SD5 CA.TM hybrid G3 SG1,TM PX4, KSC G34, WE M92L Airsoft Surgeon Tiger Cat, VFC KAC PDW RA TECH version

Comment

I think tracer units should be standard for all players at least on night games. You don't need tracer BB's- the tracer unit will simulate a muzzle flash with regular BB's. Makes the whole skirmish more realistic and more fun!

Firering a GBB MP7 (which is really loud) using a tracer unit giving out a muzzle flash with each shot is a bit worring if you're caught unaware- loud weapon noise + muzzle flash= wobbly knees for the target!

Being sneaky beaky is OK until you fire your weapon- at that point it would be unfair for non one to see you just because you are firing an air weapon. Fairs fair
                      Drop'm out with a low cap and save the environment.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shooter88 Simple and easy Find out more about shooter88
                      Working...
                      X