X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dragunov is back

The very popular A&K Dragunov is back being sold in a hand full of hk shops
    for around £60 with postage .
    I wonder how long it will be until uk retailers get hold of it.

Re: The dragunov is back!!!!!

60 quid??!?! Thats very cheap! Im tempted to get that I am!

Comment

+ Postage which will be expensive..
      and taxes which will be quite a bit. Will probably come to £100 odd which is what UK retailers sell for, around that.

Comment

never like the a&k dragunov myself, abit of an effort to cock and ive found its not very accurate? maybe it was just my experience :P
        "Matey" - The most over used word on any airsoft forum....

Comment

Ah well I wouldnt know, have no experience of buying from hong kong, prefer not to.

But still, 100 quid to me would still be a bargain. I have a mate who claims to get 100m kills with his and its stock!

Comment

Needless to say a spring dragunov is like a pump action m4. It's not cool and it's not right

"But still, 100 quid to me would still be a bargain. I have a mate who claims to get 100m kills with his and its stock!"

Just wondering, how old is he? Also, 100m stock for any airsoft sniper or gun in general is quite insane so I doubt a cheap gun like a A&K... un-upgraded... would get near 100m

Comment

same i had one but moded it to solve the cocking but i sill found it very inaccurate even when i spent about £120 on upgrades

Comment

I once saw one fall apart in front of me at a skirmish.

Note to self: A&K = nope.

Comment

Originally posted by LeeBristolAirsoft View Post
                  Needless to say a spring dragunov is like a pump action m4. It's not cool and it's not right

"But still, 100 quid to me would still be a bargain. I have a mate who claims to get 100m kills with his and its stock!"

Just wondering, how old is he? Also, 100m stock for any airsoft sniper or gun in general is quite insane so I doubt a cheap gun like a A&K... un-upgraded... would get near 100m
                  well the owner is my age, 16, but his dad raves about it also. Ive witnessed some of the kills he gets with it and they are at great ranges...yes Ive never witnessed the kills at 100m but hey....I trust him ^^.

Perhaps its a good one off hehe

Comment

Come on....

The A&K Metal bodied armalites (actually steel bodied) are very decent, as well as their M249's....

I've seen a Star M249 fall apart before... Does that mean their L85's are pieces of arse? Panoptes... I seem to remember you were an owner of one?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                      Come on....

The A&K Metal bodied armalites (actually steel bodied) are very decent, as well as their M249's....

I've seen a Star M249 fall apart before... Does that mean their L85's are pieces of arse? Panoptes... I seem to remember you were an owner of one?
                      phew....back up :P

Comment

A mate of mine has a Dragunov... He took it to my local airsoft shop to get it upgraded. They chrono'd it on the original spring and it was OVER 500fps.

I agree with the A&K Armalites though... My SR25 is awesome.
                        The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Mime chronoed at 658 out of the box, hop is a bugger, but it shoots nice and straight (well mine did) i regret selling it tbh.
                          sigpic

Comment

^^^^ same but its a bugger to get it running good but once you do that is great.

Comment

Originally posted by helpimonfire View Post
                              A mate of mine has a Dragunov... He took it to my local airsoft shop to get it upgraded. They chrono'd it on the original spring and it was OVER 500fps.

I agree with the A&K Armalites though... My SR25 is awesome.
                              Ouch, but at least when downgraded the parts should last longer
                              But my A&K LR300 was 450 FPS, so got downgraded and has been the best thing ever since, infact has proved better than a 370 quid G&G M16, but I cant say Im a big fan of the A&K Dragunov, sorry it looks ok but its not semi auto.
                              section 24 of the 1968 Act
                              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                              Working...
                              X