X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tournament games next year...

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
    No he didnt mate
    Obvious you, Ben, and I. Plus Youngsy and Bens usual ghillied partner in crime. You bringing the 60?
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I sold the M60 ages ago mate as i never used it, all going towards the house and my M16A4 Recoil like Bens. Ill just be using one of my normal once, just hope my SIG turns up in time or ill have to borow a back up.
      Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
      I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

How was it?

Comment

Everyone I spoke to had a great time. I think there were a few logistical issues that popped up, but were dealt with well and the attitude and sportsmanship displayed by each and every person in attendance was incredible.

Even though I only played for about an hour in the afternoon, I have to say it was one of the best days airsofting I've had.

Thanks to everyone involved. Im also hoping the popularity of the pistol course will lead to some organised IPSC style shoots in the near future!

Comment

Well we did it, only 12 teams turned up, it was a very good event, but ai didn't give away as much as they initially said, gutted we didn't get to the semi finals. Ha ho. Some very good prizes to be hand that's for sure. I don't think this event was advertised well enough in my opinion.

Comment

I spent the entire afternoon playing OPFOR, and had a total blast. Hundreds of kills.

Fantastic attitudes all round. Brilliant day. Enjoyed the morning as part of Team Expendable, the pistol run was immense.

Good people, good times. Will be all over the next one like a fat kid on cake.
              AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I would like to say thanks to all the teams that took part, one of the best days i had.

I think most of this was down to the game play, general attitued and a big think that it was some think new and very challenging.

Congratulations to the winning teams, one of which traveled all the way from france to do very well with second!
                Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Comment

Blimey! Long way to go! WIll definately get my arse into gear for next year!

Comment

I think there will also be events organised for Irland and scotland but im these are just poeple thinking out load at the moment.

The prices did look very nice but in all honesty i would do it again just for the game play.

Comment

yea, sure got heated within our team when there was prizes to be won, but nice to see no cheating, makes it so much better.

Comment

My apologies to anyone storming the stairs in the police station in the afternoon. I was a vicious sod when it came to defending the right stairwell. Just didn't want you guys getting up there.
                        AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

most definitely needs advertising more. i would of loved to of attended this but unfortunately i have only just found out a day after the event itself

Comment

If anyone's interested, I've popped the results up on the Ai blog just now...

http://airsoftinternational.blogspot...n-winners.html

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                              My apologies to anyone storming the stairs in the police station in the afternoon. I was a vicious sod when it came to defending the right stairwell. Just didn't want you guys getting up there.
                              And vicer versa with me in the bank, I chewed up many peoples faces lol. Playing for Opfor was mega fun.

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                                the UA regulars should be able to dominate this. Knowing the layout of places is such a big advantage. Unavoidable of course unless they held it abroad, which would be stupid
                                1st and 2nd place were won by first timers to the site I believe, 2nd place to the french.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                                Working...
                                X