• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TOP ultimate ejection blowback

Where abouts?

Comment

The 'firing without shells' is the absolute market nail on the head there. If these are worthwhile internallly (big IF) then my reckoning sees them flying from the shelves.

Comment

According to a certain website, it says you have to install additional parts to fire it without shells, shouldn't be too much of a problem though?
        I can't help but wonder if the gearbox extends into the buffer tube like the Marui sopmods?

Comment

Apparently so, but it's still worth it in my book.

I am desperate to take one apart or find an exploded view to see how they've got the gearbox in.

Comment

Well I'd better get saving, I can't imagine how much better my L119A1 build could be if I used this as a base, that's still assuming the internals are any good.

Comment

if anyones ever watched the unit (as airsofters its practically law) theres an episode where they plan and execute a raid on a bio-weapons place, they use m4's with shellcatchers due to the sensitivity of the op.
              possible justification to have one? if anyone asks, point it out and just say 'deniable op loadout,rounds would identify our involvement' :p

p.s yes i was joking about the deniable op bit but thinking about it, it could easily be worked into a mil-sim or something similar
              Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Comment

Just watched this again.........i may need new underwear, any new info on it yet?
                'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

same as discoshrew,

NEED info on release date and price,

this is a must have for fun in cqb, get a BFA, and your sorted :p scare some new players

Comment

A preorder from a HK site (can't post the link) is set for the end of October, at £340 (not including shipping) Although that could still probably change

Comment

Also, notice that the shells are cheap. Notice. And dreammmmmmm

Comment

I just came.

Comment

Ah I want one !! but the amount of faffing at customs that I can foresee I think I will have to wait until it is released at an extortionate price in the UK !
                          sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
                          Originally posted by Kagedwolf
                          I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
                          Originally posted by Major
                          well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

With the cost of cheap high quality plastics and metal work it wont be long until they make shells cheap enough to just throw away etc

Plus it will make the sport far better because each mag will hold 30rds and then your only be able to carry a realistic amount of ammo rather than the 3-4000 i see reg on the skirmish field

Will mean people have to pick targets and shoot at people rather than just hose away and hope to hit something :D:D:D

I like the idea myself

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

I used one earlier... Didn't get to put a BB through it put the shell ejection is fun... It jams pretty easily though... Didn't feel ANYTHING close to most metal bodied AEGs in terms of build quality though.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                                I used one earlier... Didn't get to put a BB through it put the shell ejection is fun... It jams pretty easily though... Didn't feel ANYTHING close to most metal bodied AEGs in terms of build quality though.
                                Hmmm...thats slightly put me off wanting to buy one now...the shell ejecting bit is cool but if its gonna disintegrate in my hands while i'm firing then maybe I will pass ?
                                sigpic

You're funny....I'm Gonna Kill You Last
                                Originally posted by Kagedwolf
                                I suppose your catchphrase would be "HEIL HITLER!"?
                                Originally posted by Major
                                well i doubt it comes under any copyright infringement!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                                Working...
                                X