Echo1 M240 Bravo (FN MAG)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Echo1 M240 Bravo (FN MAG)

I just weighed it and it is 17 pounds, or almost 8 kilograms.

Comment

I think i will ask support by fire to make a custom box mag for me.

Really tempted to get one and info on the price?
      Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
      Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
      sigpic

Comment

US street price is $750 USD. Anyone wants one and can't get one in the UK, it would be about 550 GBP shipped to the UK from the USA.

Comment

it would be about 550 GBP shipped to the UK from the USA.
          Plus about £100 for tax and delivery charges :C

Still something I'd like to get, as long as that cardboard box mag can be sorted out!

Comment

Looks cheap and nasty, given away by the 'cardboard box' mag. Who in their right mind would try to get people to be serious about a new and expensive gun using CARDBOARD.....It just shouts cheap rubbish to me.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
              Looks cheap and nasty, given away by the 'cardboard box' mag. Who in their right mind would try to get people to be serious about a new and expensive gun using CARDBOARD.....It just shouts cheap rubbish to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                Plus about £100 for tax and delivery charges :C

Still something I'd like to get, as long as that cardboard box mag can be sorted out!
                The 550 GBP includes shipping to the UK, so I don't know if you have to pay any additional for shipping. The tax, however, I obviously did not calculate.

Comment

Lol, Scott - when I see XYT gears in a gearbox I immediately think "urgh". I've not had quite the success with them that others have. I usually change them out for Element gears, at the very least. XYT = cheapsoft!

Think I'm going to hold out on this one to be honest. Box mag flimsy-ness and price tag is putting me off. Lets be honest, in essence, how is it any different from an A&K M249 in function? If "the design" of the weapon warrants a £300 + increase, then I think I'll pass. At least the 49's box mag works and is plastic!

If indeed, the Ares and E1 are the same, that'd be an interesting point. Did Ares scratch build or copy the TOP(?) version? I can't think if there has been any other maker of M240.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                    Well, Inokatsu for one... But really, I'm stunned that anybody has copied it.

Comment

Well since the cardboard mag is a copy of the real cardboard mag, I figure we could just use real steel ones that have been used up as replacements.

Comment

Real ones may be cardboard but for Airsoft that really isn't very durable. Afterall no one likes wet balls during a skirmish..lol...Then blowing them down the barrel.
                        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Two springs are included. One in the gun measures between 390 and 400 fps on the chrono at close to 20 rps. The other one I swapped in measures 470 to 480 fps at close to 15 rounds per second. Yes, I said *4*80!

Comment

The other one I swapped in measures 470 to 480 fps at close to 15 rounds per second. Yes, I said *4*80!
                            Not made with the English market in mind then! :p

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                              Not made with the English market in mind then! :p
                              Nor is pretty much any Chinasoft gun. Echo1 is a USA based company where they're allowed much higher fps limits (as I'm sure you know). It's just like buying a gun from HK... Get it over here and it's too hot; but it's just something that's gotta be dealt with.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Did you use the stock battery to test it? 15 rps at that fps is pretty good for an out of the box weapon, Itll shred on a 1j spring.

Damn right thats too expensive, send a message over to the manufacturers that $300 would sell them bucketloads.
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
                                airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

EagleDriver Find out more about EagleDriver
                                Working...
                                X