Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inokatsu Deagle...Chrome

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
    If you are even remotely interested in buying an Inokatsu anything, if you are even looking at the price, you are doing it for the wrong reason.
    Sooner have a ino m4 for that money all the same.

Plus a lot of people forget shotguns and rifles are extremely hard to licence in japan, thus they make very high end airsoft and model guns to compensate. This is where airsoft originated from in the first place.
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Originally posted by leejones View Post
      brought it of spetznazdave of here just before he got banned cost a bloodey fortune
      OFF TOPIC! anyone know why dave got banned i never knew why?

ON TOPIC! that deagle looks the mutts nuts but i'd rather buy a sopmod for the money it costs

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
      You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
      Kid has issues

Comment

For the money of that Inokatsu one, you can make this:

Well, nearly. The Inokatsu one is sure as hell going to be lovely, but will it REALLY be worth the money? Especially compared to a TM one, which is very upgradeable. How upgradeable do you think the Inokatsu one is going to be?

Comment

Is that yours Kodiak? Im pretty sure you've never posted any pictures of it...

Comment

Yep he has but long time ago in a galaxy far far away, im currently in talks with the same company he used to get it gold plated but doing a chrome plate instead or similar

Comment

It is yeah, and there's been pictures of it all over the place xD
              Oh wait, was that sarcasm? Not sure

Comment

Wow, interesting. Though the price tag puts me righ off.. £750!? If it shoots reliably at 340fps, high range and exellent accuracy with massive recoil it could be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
                  Wow, interesting. Though the price tag puts me righ off.. £750!? If it shoots reliably at 340fps, high range and exellent accuracy with massive recoil it could be worth it.
                  Real ones don't even do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kodiak View Post
                    For the money of that Inokatsu one, you can make this:

Well, nearly. The Inokatsu one is sure as hell going to be lovely, but will it REALLY be worth the money? Especially compared to a TM one, which is very upgradeable. How upgradeable do you think the Inokatsu one is going to be?

Nice!!! and the mug is a win too :D
                    It probably wont be very upgradeable but its all stainless steel and runs on co2 and punches like a good rifle....how much more upgrade do you need?? Its probably on the limit of whats financially practical parts wise, without titanium or magnesium parts.

Comment

I have the TM DEagle w/ Guarder chrome plated kit but I want this!!

P.S. I recently bought a WA 1911 .... it looks nice but it's rubbish if you compare it with TM 1911. The upgrade part is almost impossible to find them. And the famous recoil.... So far nothing compares to TM Desert Eagle hard kick!!
                      I'm planing to install a Prime brass kit... I'll see then the recoil!

George

Asahi WA2000
                      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfgeorge View Post
                        I have the TM DEagle w/ Guarder chrome plated kit but I want this!!

P.S. I recently bought a WA 1911 .... it looks nice but it's rubbish if you compare it with TM 1911. The upgrade part is almost impossible to find them. And the famous recoil.... So far nothing compares to TM Desert Eagle hard kick!!
                        I'm planing to install a Prime brass kit... I'll see then the recoil!

George

You cant compare the kick of any standard 1911 to an eagle because the eagle slide is much bigger so obviously kick will be much harder. Standard WA 1911s are a bit lame but most people modify them, like you are doing!
                        If you want a good WA without modification buy a infinity 6' better than any TM and shoots much harder!

Is the brass kit heavy??

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha!

As an aside, this is one Deagle I'd be seriously tempted by. Bet the mags would be an arse to get hold of though.

And as for Inokatsu M4 GBBR's... Best GBB weapon going. Ever
                          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                            And as for Inokatsu M4 GBBR's... Best GBB weapon going. Ever
                            Are you like, a spokesman for Inokatsu now mate?

Anyhoo, Desert Eagles are alright. But I wouldn't see the point in stumping up that much money for something that a TM with a Guarder kit on does just fine.
                            You'd either have to have too much money or be stupid. Or both.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
                              But I wouldn't see the point in stumping up that much money for something that a TM with a Guarder kit on does just fine.
                              You'd either have to have too much money or be stupid. Or both.
                              A horse and cart works as a form of transport just fine too but.....or maybe we should just spit bb's through straws :D

If anybody buys one of these pistols its because they really want one,simple. If your lucky enough to get one fair play! Are the lads that spend £1000 + on there sniper rifles stupid too??
                              You just sound sour because you cant afford one tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
                                A horse and cart works as a form of transport just fine too but....
                                Quite right, I often find myself thinking the world would be better if we went to horsepower again.

Originally posted by bladerider View Post
                                You just sound sour because you cant afford one tbh.
                                Sour because I can't afford one? *Guffaws* I may not be able to afford one, but if I could, I still wouldn't! And I often take the piss out of my mates that have systema M4's or MP5's (especially Trev) because a Cyma AK47 does the job the same. I like Systema weapons but I'd never own one. It's just my opinion.

So be quiet you silly little man.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Billyb Find out more about Billyb
                                Working...
                                X