Inokatsu Deagle...Chrome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Inokatsu Deagle...Chrome

Do you need a crutch to carry that chip on your shoulder around?

Great input to the thread,your comments sound like your living in the 1940s. Grow up "little man"
    Western arms pistol parts needed please pm me
    Any Full Metal WA pistols? Sell me them!!

Comment

Not at all, I can hobble around in an Igor fashion quite adequately thank you

I just think it's sheer madness to spend something on what will essentially be a wall-hanger. I can see why people would spend a fortune on a Systema because, as a Cyma will do the job, a Systema M4/MP5 will have the slightest bit more trigger response/ROF etc and a tricked out rifle that can shoot 500fps out to 100m as consistently as the sun rises and falls is well worth the money.

Just my opinion. And I'm inclined to think that I'm probably not alone.

Comment

On the flip side, people spend thousands of war hammer to the same point..no use of it ..its a hobby so it comes into the territory.

if theres something that you want and it makes you happy..whats money?

Id buy one..hell i may save up to buy one as it looks a bit special.

Comment

If you're mad enough then go get one, hell, get two if it turns you on! I'd just think you'd got a screw loose or something!
          Though having said that, I would probably dribble a bit if I got to hold one. But I would still never own one.

Because I'm too poor and living on the bread line with a horse to feed...

Comment

Originally posted by Patrolpointman View Post
            If you're mad enough then go get one, hell, get two if it turns you on! I'd just think you'd got a screw loose or something!
            Though having said that, I would probably dribble a bit if I got to hold one. But I would still never own one.

Because I'm too poor and living on the bread line with a horse to feed...
            I agree with you too, but as hobbies go if you have the money or want something bad enough..

although im not sure why its 1200USD by inokatsu..whats special about it other than the trademarks n materials used??

if it kicks like a 17th century cannon then hell id buy two but hmmm

i wanted their 1911 but wheres that vanished too?

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
              I agree with you too
              O.o

After picking myself off of the floor from the shock, people will always get what they want in the end, regardless of what you or I may say- kudos to them.
              Now a decently priced, well performing, skirmishable 1911, I might be tempted by! Just need to sell the stable and I can afford one...

Comment

Not at all, I can hobble around in an Igor fashion quite adequately thank you

I just think it's sheer madness to spend something on what will essentially be a wall-hanger. I can see why people would spend a fortune on a Systema because, as a Cyma will do the job, a Systema M4/MP5 will have the slightest bit more trigger response/ROF etc and a tricked out rifle that can shoot 500fps out to 100m as consistently as the sun rises and falls is well worth the money.

Just my opinion. And I'm inclined to think that I'm probably not alone.
                All i was getting at was the same point Purcy made below, each to there own who are you and I to judge anybody. Your "stupid" remark just really pis*ed me off! I didn't mean to come off in an abrasive manor.....ok maybe a little :D
                Your by no means alone on your opinion but everybody needs to splash out once in a while however excessive it may seem.

On the flip side, people spend thousands of war hammer to the same point..no use of it ..its a hobby so it comes into the territory.

if theres something that you want and it makes you happy..whats money?

Id buy one..hell i may save up to buy one as it looks a bit special.
                Shurup you :D Think i'd rather the 1911 all the same. But if i had the money i'd probably buy the m4 at least you could skirmish it

Comment

i wanted their 1911 but wheres that vanished too?
                  Release date pushed back due to a reliability problems i think

Comment

Te he

ill wait for videos of it in action before i make any more judgements on the beast..

Comment

I've been looking for vids or even non inokatsu advertisement pictures to no avail. They are doing a good job keeping up the suspense

Comment

only things floating about are the two images on their facebook

Comment

The "sour" remark did the same to me. No worries though.

Like I said above, a decent, all steel, skirmishable, all-singing, all-dancing, all-powerful 1911 of doom with knobs on would make me think: "Cor, quite fancy that".

Awwww! What about a 10mm Delta Elite?! *faints*

Comment

only things floating about are the two images on their facebook
                            There is this for the 1911 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84yiA2ybJF4 but the chap interviewing doesn't have a clue and they don't shoot it.

The "sour" remark did the same to me. No worries though.

Like I said above, a decent, all steel, skirmishable, all-singing, all-dancing, all-powerful 1911 of doom with knobs on would make me think: "Cor, quite fancy that".

Awwww! What about a 10mm Delta Elite?! *faints*
                            Think we got off on the wrong foot.

You could get a western arms delta and buy a metal kit, like everything with the 'uhhh' factor its not going to be too cheap.
                            Still its free to dream! F*#k dreams i want one now dam it :D

Comment

Was looking at the PGC kit that they did for the TM 1911...One of those plus some Pachmyr grips- without the medallions though, I don't do "bling" (it's for Hollywood cops and pimps afterall).

Comment

Good choice pgc is supposed to be finished very nicely.
                                Like a nice plain straight forward pistol, polished controls look pretty good too.
                                You can get aluminium grips to add some weight and they come in plain black. If you look in us based websites they have eery design imaginable and at $80 price is reasonable.

At least if you get a kit it can be built over time spreading the expence, plus you can have a piece built to your own taste.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Billyb Find out more about Billyb
                                Working...
                                X