ARES Grease Gun (M3A1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARES Grease Gun (M3A1)

Right, I know there was another thread about this, but I can't bloody find it!

Anyway, the ARES M3 in full metal is available from Zero One for just £230, less than a G&G UMP

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6010

If I remember right the mag houses the battery, a very odd design :p

Oh, and Zero One also have the APS M4s and the Celcius (PTW) Professional Training Weapon M4A1 MX2 in
    Last edited by Apurturesci; 14 February, 2011, 18:21.

Re: ARES Grease Gun (M3A1)

So if the battery is in the mag...youll have to buy a new battery for every mag you own...and then charge it

Comment

So if the battery is in the mag...youll have to buy a new battery for every mag you own...and then charge it
      That's what sparked so much discussion and confusion on other forums..... I'll pop down to Zero One tomorrow and have look if I get the time.

Comment

yeah, wtf a battery in the mag?!?

thats insane!

Boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

yeah, wtf a battery in the mag?!?

thats insane!
          I know, but stick a homemade silencer on that and I have a perfect Vietnam companion to my MAC 10 :3

Ares you crazy people :p

Comment

wow yep its true, this gun has now been christened

WALL HANGER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlX7JsoFduE

battery is on the inside of the mag

Comment

I'd of got his gun right here right now if it wernt for the mag/Battery combo idea that makes no F****** sense in this world! Wouldent be so bad if they gave you a free battery with every mag.

Comment

if it had of been me designing the fraking thing, i'd have used a gear box and motor set up like a P-90 in the body of the gun and had the battery slip up into the rear of the body of the gun...

#EDIT# - frak it, its an SMG, make the bugger GBB!

Boris
                K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

One second there chap let me just change over my power supply into this fresh magazine that will be empty in seconds due to the full auto only feature and ill be right back into the fight i dare say.

Comment

I'd have just used a MAEG gearbox with a mini battery in the pistol grip.

Comment

Sometimes you have to wonder if the guys designing these things actually know what airsoft is, this would've been a huge seller, talk about shooting yourself in the foot!
                      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

It is an odd design and loads of comments have been made over on the WW2 forum. But for themed airsoft where locaps are often used it would work ok, three mags with three stick batteries hopefully won`t break the bank.
                        There is an ICS Grease Gun in the offing but no release date as yet. That one will have the battery in the receiver I`m led to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by slick63 View Post
                          It is an odd design and loads of comments have been made over on the WW2 forum. But for themed airsoft where locaps are often used it would work ok, three mags with three stick batteries hopefully won`t break the bank.
                          There is an ICS Grease Gun in the offing but no release date as yet. That one will have the battery in the receiver I`m led to believe.
                          Yes but changing the mag will take time and probably be quite fiddly, not very skirmishable.
                          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Yes but changing the mag will take time and probably be quite fiddly, not very skirmishable.
                            There aren't tamiya connectors, just metal contacts on the mag. Mag changes are as quick as any other gun.

Comment

Thats true but your magazine cost basically doubles because you need to buy the battery as well really..and then the battery will need charging

what a cuffuffle..too much hassle to be honest skirmish wise anyway.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                              Working...
                              X