ARES Grease Gun (M3A1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ARES Grease Gun (M3A1)

I saw FPSRussia using this gun and it looked good but the saftey is weird and WTF battery in mag
    sigpic

Comment

. . . Who in the R&D department at Ares came up with a battery in a mag? Seriously, that needs to be converted and rectified. I was so excited when this was announced, sadly I have been let down like many others with this news. Oh well, means more money saved I suppose. . .
      sigpic
      http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

look at the gun lying on its side, just look at it.

the body of the gun, easily fit a P90 piston/gearbox and motor, or an SRC gen 3 MP40 get up, infact, the MP40 is better cuz its kinda the same design, the motor angled, gears under the piston, battery in the rear, and a simple cable system from the trigger to the motor, or a switch trigger.

i see only fail.

Boris
        K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
          look at the gun lying on its side, just look at it.

the body of the gun, easily fit a P90 piston/gearbox and motor, or an SRC gen 3 MP40 get up, infact, the MP40 is better cuz its kinda the same design, the motor angled, gears under the piston, battery in the rear, and a simple cable system from the trigger to the motor, or a switch trigger.

i see only fail.

Boris
          Well at least the person with one will never have battery issues mid game if they had a fresh battery in every mag?

Comment

To me this looks simply like a rifle to own just to be able to say you have one really! Doesn't look very practical at all, I mean come on a battery in the mag?! Madness.

Woody
            sigpic

Comment

Hudson = Crappy? Hmm, okay. Thanks.

I think we've all established that the battery being in the mag is poor, move on now?

Re the gearbox, would you be able to fit anything in? Sure, by looking at the design and the exterior, it may be possible to say it will fit a P90 box or whatever, but does it have the internal dimensions to suit this? That's the problem.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Could of used the version 5 gear box and then if my uzi broke i wouldnt care! te he cheeky

Comment

Methinks this is just yet another poor Ares design...
                  They should have just made it a GBB, I don't see why they have to ruin guns like this :/
                  I mean, the wrong mag placement on the DSR-1 wasn't so bad, the fact that the WA2000 is a springer with a fake mag was, I thought bad enough. But now, a battery in a mag? I think I may have lost all faith in Ares, they're copying designs for budgets guns now...

Comment

well I’ve been looking for a gat to go with my ww2 kit and come across this on zero one so I’ve gone ahead and purchased one and will hopefully be using it at my local site this Sunday.

I for one like the idea of the batteries being in the mag and I’ve found a store that’s got the mags in for £15 witch isn’t that bad to be honest

I will let you all know how it performs
                    cal

Comment

What they should have done wasbuild the batteries into the mag and used the terminals to charge aswell. Then they could have made a six gang charger, where you just have to sit the mag in like a Motorolla Charger.
                      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Apurturesci Male Find out more about Apurturesci
                      Working...
                      X