Celcius CTW on Z1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Celcius CTW on Z1

I'm a bit confused as I can't find any information anywhere on a gen 3 ctw. Even on their crap website there only seems to gen 1 and 2 and u can't buy them direct from what I can see. That could be partly due to viewing it on my I phone being a bit crap too though
    . Please can someone shed some light on this gen 3 ctw via pm, and perhaps where I might find one (purely for research purposes ofcourse!)

Comment

I remember seeing one of these in the hands of one my friends, he spent more time fixing the bloody thing then using it, but it worked atleast. They are far from worth the money, a Pro-Line Recoil is cheaper and the Systema PTW will out last it. A waste of money.
      sigpic
      http://Teddypotts.DeviantART.com

Comment

Originally posted by kaptainmarc View Post
        theres a few celcius reviews floating about on other forums, the general word is that they are a pile of shite
        yeah the first ones were rubbish,but the later models were good,if they have upped ther game this time,then they should be pretty amazing ,but we wont know until someone gets there hands on one,i could probably get one for around the 450-500 mark so i might invest in one of theese

Comment

Originally posted by Teddykiller View Post
          They are far from worth the money, a Pro-Line Recoil is cheaper and the Systema PTW will out last it. A waste of money.

Think this pretty much sums it up.
          Systema PTW - TM Sig P226 - Kalash AK74s GBB Converted - KSC USP .45 - KSC TMP Hardkick

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          Ah but the real question is... will it blend?

Comment

steer clear of them,

for the £600 plus asking price you can pick up a systema challenge kit.

also its an OLD MODEL, so dont waste your money , the gen 3 is the new model,

oddys airsoft on youtube reviews the GEN 3 .

Comment

just wait for the Gen3 to get here, apparently much better, and still takes most systema ptw parts.
              sigpic
              View iTrader Rating Here
              Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

I saw one a couple of weeks back at EAG dorking,seems REALLY GOOD when a large lump of systema bits are added.
                Does still beg the question....
                Save up and buy a systema if you want something special?

Comment

Originally posted by revell55 View Post
                  just wait for the Gen3 to get here, apparently much better, and still takes most systema ptw parts.
                  the gen3 has been out since AUG 2010......

also they wont be on zero one, as they have only just got the DISCONTINUED gen2 for the over price...

if after one lads, get a ptw kit, or buy the GEN 3 ONLY, and replace a few key parts, ie the ecu, the electronic mosfet and the gears, swap them out for the PTW parts and your rocking,

the barrel is already a 6.01 stainless steel in the GEN 3. . .

either gen 3 or ptw not the gen 2 or gen 1's

simples ...

Comment

I though the gen3 had a 6.00 barrel.
                    sigpic
                    View iTrader Rating Here
                    Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

nope, 6.01 precision barrel mate

Comment

thats gonna be a pain to keep clean.

Comment

no it wont, just clean it when bombing up for next game :p

Comment

And for some reason my post was deleted by mods!?! Sorry guys I was trying to give a review of the gat as i have two!
                            It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Yeah that happens lol

just replace the gen3 parts with ptw parts and your rocking

Plus the gen3 is £150 quid cheaper then the gen 2 they are selling if look around

Comment

I did a whole miniature review on here and the mods decided it'd be a good idea to delete my post!?!? but I did replace my guts with PTW internals and I have two of the Gen 3's. They are great pieces of kit
                                It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

crotmate Find out more about crotmate
                                Working...
                                X