• Show
Clear All

• Dynatec impact BFG!?

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=6069

Holy moly! i just found this

it looks really appealing actually

...string plus that.. = mega room clearer

By the looks of it..NO RAM ROD!!
    Last edited by fat_dog; 25 February, 2011, 15:38.

Re: Dynatec impact BFG!?

Hmm they are different to the ones we have .

They never used to be available to public before

Comment

^ care to elaborate

Comment

they use them for police training (at least something very similar) when i used them they where cool but if you think bout it you have to expose yourself to use them. with a pyro or bfg you can bounce it of the wall or door to get it nicely into the center of the room but with one of them they'll go off on the door haha

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
          they use them for police training (at least something very similar) when i used them they where cool but if you think bout it you have to expose yourself to use them. with a pyro or bfg you can bounce it of the wall or door to get it nicely into the center of the room but with one of them they'll go off on the door haha
          All most be an advantage lol!

Comment

They are great for room clearing etc and are usually used for CT training etc

In enviroments like that CRW-W usually use impact flashbangs for the same reason (no delay)

The thing is that in the real world they don't have to worry about chucking a lump of metal into a room and harming someoneas much as we do in airsoft.

Comment

I may buy one to be honest! reallly looks COOL BEANS!

plus ive had everything in airsoft now..except a grenade...i just want a grenade

Comment

They are good but for general use I wouldsay still with the regular BFG

Comment

the whole lack of ram rod is what appeals me more to the impact one though...dunno will have to look into it

Comment

yeah all i mean is if you get it wrong there's no way out of it haha where you can get away from a dodgily places fused grenade you'll end up killing yourself with one of these. me and a few other guys did a training day with them they where cool definitely instant but you will have to practice your aim :D

dont loose the pins!!!

this is what i used but civilians cant get our grubby mitts on them there only for police and military =/

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                      yeah all i mean is if you get it wrong there's no way out of it haha where you can get away from a dodgily places fused grenade you'll end up killing yourself with one of these. me and a few other guys did a training day with them they where cool definitely instant but you will have to practice your aim :D

dont loose the pins!!!
                      Oh did you not know? im a professional pitcher in softball

Comment

updated

and Lt purcy.............good :D

Comment

It's the fact you can only post these as rolling them will result in you being very unpopular with your own team :P

obviously throwing them in any way is out of the question as most sites would not like that

Comment

if you rolled it properly you might be able to get it to go off by hitting a wall? thats provided you roll it very carefully though lol
                            Taking hits since 2007

UNIT 13

Comment

commando you pose a good point there actually..but im sure the standard soft under arm throw which is allowed will cause it to go off?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                              Working...
                              X