• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dynatec impact BFG!?

Looks like I need to sell one of my Dynatecs lol

Comment

I'm going to get one for sure no more blowing myself up when my thumb slips

Comment

They look smaller than the regular dynatec too.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

this sounds interesting, think ill wait for a nice review off one first tho and an explanation on how its self priming works, before buying anymore blank firing grenades lol
          sigpic

Comment

neil wants me to buy more things...
            i think i should get 3 more bfgs :D
            i'll be a walking stick of tnt with my rpg 4 rpg war heads
            4 bfgs
            and some nitro o.o

i like the idia as you can toss it any where and where ever it lands it go's off.
            rather than
            pull pin count to 5 NO WAIT 3 *bang*

Comment

theres been noses broken throwing these in bunkers in woodland games !!!

Comment

BFGs should never be thrown under any circumstances, rolled or posted only

Comment

Ha, one of my BFGs already does this, the timing plunger seems to have a mind of its own and seems to only go off when it hits the deck. kinda cool though, catches people out.
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

seen a few of these in action
                    only downside i can see is the possibility (if your a woodland player) of them landing in some soft comfy mud and then you've got a live pyro just sitting there.

Comment

Pish. Why don't they make a normal, timed BFG the same size as the impact one?...

Winner! Buys x4.

Comment

Has anyone had any experience with these yet? I was looking into buying a BFG and then these came out and now im unsure which version to go with. Is the ram rod really a pain for the original timed BFG?

Comment

Ive got one of these bad boys very good BUT and I stress BUT will only go off on hard ground , I fear woodland is not the place for them Urban yes and they reset themselves perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by tacmedic View Post
                            Ive got one of these bad boys very good BUT and I stress BUT will only go off on hard ground , I fear woodland is not the place for them Urban yes and they reset themselves perfect.
                            So indoors and concrete/tarmac only? Do you think you could get away with dry mud?

How quickly can you reload it?

Its good to know they arnt too sensitive, i wouldnt fancy one going off in my hand xD

Comment

Dry mud not sure lucky if you hit a stone, reload straight away it does it itself has safety pin that will not aloww detination.

Comment

BFG's are very easy to load, i used to have 4 and you can reload them all in about a minute and a half. I like that these new one reset themselves, didnt know that. Old bfg will still be the one i'd go for however. Tried and tested

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                                Working...
                                X