Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

G&P Mk23 Stoner now in the UK and for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&P Mk23 Stoner now in the UK and for sale.

The pound is very weak and has been for the past 2 years, thats one reason why we see stupid prices over here.
    Originally posted by fijitstiks
    they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
    Originally posted by N3ADS
    Is this you talking from experience ?..
    Originally posted by fijitstiks
    i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
      Do you have ANY idea what the profit margin is on your average AEG?

Without disclosing any numbers that I'm not at liberty to divulge, a very popular rifle that was released recently had a trade price and a retail price so similar, that unless the AEG was sold online without a shop staff member having to take the time out to service the customer and the gun never came back, it practically represented a loss.

It raised a few eyebrows when certain shops announced what it would be retailing for...

Basically, what I'm saying is it ISN'T the retailers fault the prices are high, BUT many good retailers know this and will go above and beyond the call of duty to help you out, provided you show a little loyalty.
      +1
      economy is still in a poor state and some retailers are providing top service in return for loyalty at the moment.
      If the chuck in a free magazine with a rifle etc and you then go back a month later and buy accessories for said rifle, they have a massive gain.

Comment

I can understand that, i know its a different industry but I work for a fuel distribution company and due to the cost of fuel for us, we are barely making a profit. Basically what im saying is people automatically assume that "trade prices" = a massive discount in turn assuming the store/business has a large mark-up. With the Uk's current economic state this is often NOT the case.
        sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

I've always gone with the rule that if you like the look of something abroad, swap the dorrah sign for a pound sign and you get the UK price. Its usually a good price to aim for after customs/parcel farce ect fees on top, if you get under it you can smile.

Comment

would we all say its worth the 550 though? it looks a nice quality piece of kit that is well made, and its fire rate and accuracy looks like good, with its size just a little larger than an M4. I dont know if i can justify spending that much, its just it looks such a beauty....

Comment

Hmmm... Well the Classic Army M249 was near £800 when it came out...

And the china M240 GPMG is £750.

So, yeah for G&P quality, I think it's worth it, although I'd buy from HK.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

£500 is steep but two things play a part here that don't usually.

Firstly, this is an unusal gun, plenty of history, old enough to have classic appeal.

Secondly, the rule of LSW/LMG's states that you are allowed to charge double the price of a standard rifle for anything resembling a support gun in airsoft.

Better watch out btw guys, you might get banned for discussing the exsistence of Z1 competitors lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fenriz Old enough to know better. Find out more about Fenriz
                Working...
                X