hopefully cheap sten!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: hopefully cheap sten!

On website now... If you do some searching on the main british retailers, you'll see!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

i web site in scotland says that it the minit its not perfect no hop iffy lipos ext but stiilll a sten

Comment

my mate was the first in the country to buy one, like you said the battery was crap, BUT the range was pukka! although it doesnt have a hop unit it might be quite good,
        still, i think the vviva sten's better,or even still the Shoot n scoot one

Comment

Originally posted by master shake224 View Post
          dunno if it was the same sten but ive seen one online a while ago, comes with lipo as standard for some reason.
          this is down to it been the only battery that they could fit in it simple really.

its been previewed months ago and it looked ok from the video, to be honest build quality is no worse than real steel sten it probably shoots about as well by all accounts.

Comment

least it's realistic aye!

Comment

tom, the fact that u said, i think kind of shows that u dont believe them 2 are alot better than the agm one, a) one of them costs about 500 quid b) the other costs about 300 quid. and with this recession lark, people are gonna wanna go for the cheaper option if it doesnt make a huge difference in quality dont they? has anyone tried one of these yet, would like to hear how they do compare to the others? and if it is ALOT worse?

Comment

connor, i hardly understood any of that, but trust me, people still do spend ALOT on guns, the sns one is about £400, not £500.
                viva ones about £350,
                but i have funny feelings that there are going to be a few problems with the agm one because its only the first run so...

and as its chinese its quite expensive for a chinese gun in my eyes, and the build quality is probably going to be shite,
                but i havnt really seen it yet, will have a look at matts tomorrow, i might be wrong, but im going on experiences on all the chinese guns i've owned.

and i know theree are loads of chinese guns that are actually pretty good, tough contenders but i've owned the s**t chinese guns
                Last edited by Rampage; 31 July, 2009, 09:37. Reason: Language

Comment

held one of these when i went to the war and peace show last thursday and visited a certain scottish airsoft stall.
                  very nice but not that comfortable to hold

Comment

price wise i think they said around £180 - £185

Comment

nope, they were selling it for £200, well my mate matt baught one off of them for £200

Comment

iff i go ahead and get my ww2 kit im gettin one lol

Comment

The site i was at yesterday had one in its shop as a display model, price tag £200, takes MP40 mags, and i was bloody impressed. Solid as hell, and the range was VERY Impressive. Was a joy to shoot aswell. Real Pity was, they'd just got in both models of Cyma Thompson- both the military M1A1 and the 1928 Gangster style one. Now i dont know what one to buy!
                          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

you just gotta get the 1928 chicago piano mate so you can dizzle along with john dillinger and alcapone
                            Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 1 August, 2009, 08:50. Reason: text type

Comment

Was very much my thinking, you just don't see enough Prohibition era mafia on the skirmish field.

That said, out of the three, all three were nearly on par as far as range and accuracy goes, the Sten was by far the last comfortable, and the 1928 Thompson was probably the nicest to shoot
                              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo.m123 View Post
                                held one of these when i went to the war and peace show last thursday and visited a certain scottish airsoft stall.
                                very nice but not that comfortable to hold

I held one at the war and peace on saturday! :D
                                Felt,,, Ok
                                Contrary To Popular Belief, Owning A M4 DOES Make Your Penis Larger

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zulu Find out more about zulu
                                Working...
                                X