Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero One Pro Gas

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2383

Is this the replacement to Zero One Green gas?
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Zero One Pro Gas

Is this the replacement to Zero One Green gas?
    Yes it is, or so I believe. It is apparently more consistent and powerful, so I'll be picking up a few cans on Monday. If it's any good it's damn cheap too :p

Comment

If this is just a rebranding of their Green "Winter" gas then

Is...

It...

F***....

Do not buy this stuff at all. Myself and quite a few other have found it utterly terrible, being basically lighter fluid and not even able to cycle a stock TM GBB.
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Yes, their Green Gas was bottled turd, but if this is meant to be an improvement, I'll at least try the stuff.

Comment

Oh nice Might buy a 5 pack for the weekender
          TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //

Comment

Hopefully better than my ICS green gas :D
            Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
            Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

haha I took to long to reply :P well let's hope this stuff is better because it's damn cheap!

Comment

ill give it a go sunday and see what i make of it.

Comment

Good price. Has anyone used it yet then?

Comment

Why not just use Propane?

Comment

Originally posted by Reppyboyo View Post
                      Cant use it at GZW
                      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
                      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

Originally posted by Reppyboyo View Post
                        Because it smells like the devil's backside and dosen't have any lube in. Airsoft specific gas is also conveniently available on site so it requires no planning to obtain.

Comment

ZERO ONE's stuff

IS rebranded KICK-ASS gas,

and that is KNOWN to be absolutely shite,
                          was a massive warning thread last year about the companies products as left white residue on the fill valves which was a gooey slime

so dont touch it, by green gas from other shops that IS not their own brands

Comment

ive never had a issue with z1 green gas, always worked no junky residue or anything.

Comment

I also used Zero One Green Gas in my Tac master and it worked fine.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                              Working...
                              X