Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Zero One Pro Gas

plastic slide guns yes, non upgraded guns yes

full metal WE 1911's NO as Coz ran it in his 1911 at sabreforce and was crap

i ran one mag in my metal P226R, not even two shots then pisshed white junk from mag

I'd recommend the HFC powed gas, ( bottle with the green camo design on it )

or run red gas

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
      or run red gas
      Only if you know how to maintain your gun with it
      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

ill try some in my tm deagle on sunday

Comment

i use predator ultra gas bit pricey but does the job i dnt ever buy zeroone green gas

Comment

Such a scam not being able to use propane. As it is exactly the same as green gas (with the airsoft adapter you add lube). Any fears over extra flamability, or pushing the fps too high is garbage.

Propane is a ton cheaper: (colemans propane to z1 gas on this thread) £1 for 230ml compared to £1 for 100ml.
            Selling:
            ISAF Tan patches, Union Jack Desert Patches Red Dot Sight, SR25 and M4 HiCaps.

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
              ZERO ONE's stuff

IS rebranded KICK-ASS gas,

and that is KNOWN to be absolutely shite,
              was a massive warning thread last year about the companies products as left white residue on the fill valves which was a gooey slime

so dont touch it, by green gas from other shops that IS not their own brands

This^^^^^^

It was my gun it Fecked up. Might aswell try firing talcum powder

Comment

I've used zero one green gas since it first came out with only one instance if it not being absolutely fine.
                One can seemed to be massively underpressure and wouldn't even cycle a stock TM pistol. Neil was more than happy to give me a refund on the spot so you can't say fairer than that.

I've used Z1 green in a WE 1911 with no problems and more recently in my TM 1911 with a metal frame and slide kit with 150% hammer and recoil springs. You can barely get more upgraded in terms of gas consumption and draw weight than that 1911... and guess what? It works great (when it isnt the winter :p).

I've never seen or heard of any of this white gooey stuff people are mentioning. When my current bottle of green runs out I'll buy this new stuff and see how it goes. If I find anything interesting or different, I'll post it up.

Comment

I bought 3 cans of the z1 green at the weekender, none of them could cycle my stock TM 226, went back and bought a can of 134a and it worked flawlessly, if this stuffs the same then its cack and should go in the bin, the z1 green WAS spot on for a while, then it just went absolutely piss poor
                  Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
                  Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
                  2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

Has anyone had the chance to use this yet?
                    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

READ!

Right just got back form ZeroOne. I can now say, without a doubt in my mind, this is rebranded Abbey Ultra gas. Performance is identical, as I have tested Abbey Ultra and 'Pro Gas' side by side, and it even says 'Made for ZeroOne by Abbey ...... Company' on the back!

So, it's Abbey Ultra for £2/3 cheaper than usual, with identical performance, seems pretty good to me :p

Comment

well thats naff! i was expecting some uber powerful green gas

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                          well thats naff! i was expecting some uber powerful green gas
                          Same, but still, it's a great improvement over their Green Gas - It actually works :p

Comment

Cheers ApertureSci, Exactly what i wanted to know
                            TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                            TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
                              READ!

Right just got back form ZeroOne. I can now say, without a doubt in my mind, this is rebranded Abbey Ultra gas. Performance is identical, as I have tested Abbey Ultra and 'Pro Gas' side by side, and it even says 'Made for ZeroOne by Abbey ...... Company' on the back!

So, it's Abbey Ultra for £2/3 cheaper than usual, with identical performance, seems pretty good to me :p
                              I thought I recognised the selling point of 'UPL lubricant' from somewhere. Cheers for the info

EDIT: By the way, do the cans have the same plastic nozzles as the Abbey Ultra ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Marui_Man View Post
                                I thought I recognised the selling point of 'UPL lubricant' from somewhere. Cheers for the info

EDIT: By the way, do the cans have the same plastic nozzles as the Abbey Ultra ones?
                                Yep, same red plastic one. 100% same can and gas, just different label

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                                Working...
                                X