Collapse

Airsoft Smart Control Unit (Version 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airsoft Smart Control Unit (Version 2)

My wishes have been answered lol :D Was going to batch order a few of the Airsoft Smart Control Unit v.1 for all my AEG's and guess what, a new version 2 is coming out with even better features. Me happy :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE5zDZ2xbWA

Re: Airsoft Smart Control Unit (Version 2)

Well done for linking another retailer video....

Banhammer.

Comment

very nice, i loved the first one, this is a step up, shame it wont work in a marui recoil
      sigpic

Comment

Wakey wakey Joe, if you have a Marui recoil you wont be needing half those features....Too busy thinking about fish I guess...

In fact as recoil guns tend to break if you try to speed them up to much, do you really need a fet at all???

Wouldn't mind trying one... I have a few ideas, not to go to extremes but nippier.
        Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
          Well done for linking another retailer video....

Banhammer.
          point in posting that? lol in the part of the video linked he doesn't acc advertise they are selling them hes just telling us about them.

anyway looks like a decent improvement to the first one, the 4 modes sound like a good addition
          sigpic

Comment

Not watched the video, but read the spec. Not sure what exactly is better?!

Comment

it's like 10 mm smaller, thats it.
              sigpic
              View iTrader Rating Here
              Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

I think the video mentioned the whole modes thing where you can select from 4 modes of usage, so you can lock out full auto, burst or burst and full auto as you like. I'm not an expert but I'm not sure you were able to do that before. The prototype hop unit mentioned in the video sounds pretty kick-ass too!

Comment

Also there is something to do with overheat control or something

Comment

yeh for shorts... i dunno though cause the last one does shut down if it detects electrical malfunction and when the battery is almost dead too, dunno what the difference is
                    sigpic

Comment

i mean come on, stop putting them into m4's and m16s, theres too many floating about, build some more custom hopup units,

stuff m4's

edit - as you can tell i hate them lol
                      Last edited by Gaffa; 5 June, 2011, 15:03. Reason: edit - as you can tell, swearing is not permitted on this forum...

Comment

can anyone who is in the know how explain the differences between this and the new raptor fet from AWS please? i cant watch the vid, or load any heavy pages atm
                        Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

aws raptor is cheeper, and the 3rnd burst feature is acctualy usable. Unlike on the ASCU the 3 rnd burst is part of full auto so if you pull the trigger for more that the time it takes to get 3 rnds then you get full auto, which is kinda a waste.
                          sigpic
                          View iTrader Rating Here
                          Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by revell55 View Post
                            aws raptor is cheeper, and the 3rnd burst feature is acctualy usable. Unlike on the ASCU the 3 rnd burst is part of full auto so if you pull the trigger for more that the time it takes to get 3 rnds then you get full auto, which is kinda a waste.
                            that depends on the individual. personally I think the way the ascu has the single/burst/auto set out is the best. you get all the modes
                            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Yep, just by tapping the trigger you get your burst, why would you want to hold the trigger down?
                              The v2 has the ribbon replacement feature, and that it will work with their new hopup.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
                              Working...
                              X