Collapse

Airsoft Smart Control Unit (Version 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft Smart Control Unit (Version 2)

Originally posted by midas View Post
    Wakey wakey Joe, if you have a Marui recoil you wont be needing half those features....Too busy thinking about fish I guess...

In fact as recoil guns tend to break if you try to speed them up to much, do you really need a fet at all???

Wouldn't mind trying one... I have a few ideas, not to go to extremes but nippier.
    Oit i missed this reply! Thinking about fish?? lol no mark in fact im not, and nah even though id like one in my recoil, we all know it wont fit. Any way, no point in you getting one of these either, The voltage you probably want to run through it will probably fry it.... speed freak!
    sigpic

Comment

it looks amazing

ive had a sneek peak at them in a G+P m4 and all im saying

very easy to install

the unit has ,safe-semi-burst/full auto
      then has safe,semi,full,
      then has safe then semi only

with size cut by nearly 40% and the removalable ribbon for installing access means can just replace that grey cable instead of the complete trigger unit,

has auto cut off for volt spikes and shuts down if it detecs 2degress heat increase if the wires short or moisture hits

also with the new hop units will be very nice and cheaper way for you to get the ptw features in any m4 aeg........ ak people hold on for a few more months when they will release the prototype for v3 box's

Comment

I would get an ak one for sure, just for an excuse to buy a new full wood and metal ak!
        sigpic

Comment

Got the V2 during the week, its only about 10mm shorter as a previous poster said,the wire is changed to silicone type and there is no fuse attached anymore-makes it a little easier to fit into stock tube(I had to remove the fuse on my V1 to make it fit more snugly into the stock tube)

Comment

You don't need to remove the anti reversal. And if you don't it won't get you lockups as it still completes full cylce.

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Queboo12 Magpul User and Abuser Find out more about Queboo12
            Working...
            X