Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM guns disappearing

Its pretty well known...

Seriously, I am not going to argue with someone on the internet over this.

Guess I needed to be more clear. Japanese market has a 0.98J limit everyone. Thats why they are lower fps for the Japanese market.

Cor blimey... glad thats been cleared up.

Comment

[QUOTE=B.E.N.;170558]Fishing tackle is quite restricted in what lead weights they can use.. it is controlled and most use a lead substitute.
      [QUOTE]

The diffence is that lead fishing weights can be swallowed by small children, hence the lead content has to below the minimum safety level. I doubt a child could swallow a tm M4 though!

Comment

But these day tm arnt as good as some of the chinese makes sometimes even the chinese guns have better inturnals that tm.

Comment

Originally posted by airguns View Post
          But these day tm arnt as good as some of the chinese makes sometimes even the chinese guns have better inturnals that tm.
          I doubtr thats. TM are still better than their competition. Who makes better aegs than tm for the same price??
          AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
          http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

update guys talking to another retail owner today at my game and basically TM have about 6 or 7 guns which are alright but how are that people raiding going to know which is which really so i would think for now that all TM guns will probably be taking pistols and all.
            i dont know what guns are passable at the moment but i'll probably guess their newish weapons
            Originally posted by BALBOSA
            yeah thats what i was talking about my tactical warfare official gay card
            Team: Treadstone
            Armoury: AK-47, M4, L96, MEU

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

neokia Find out more about neokia
            Working...
            X