Clone crye gun clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clone crye gun clip

Already been cloned... No links to the retailer, but it shouldn't be hard to make out...

http://airsoftinternational.blogspot...ne-attack.html

Re: Clone crye gun clip

Knew it wouldnt be too long. with the popularity of the clips themselves and also the ammount of people who use glocks.

Seen one of the real ones in person. and they seemed to withstand jumping and crawling about. and its so much more compact than a serpa so it would be interesting to see how the clone fairs. now time to get a g19

Comment

Lets hope it works and they do more than just the Glock models! Under £10 posted, might get one for a look see.:D

Comment

I can vouch for the real one being really good. A little stiff until it works in, but they may be because it's a TM Glock.

I've ordered one of these, purely out of curiosity, but if you want one, I wouldn't hang about, they might nit be in production for very long...

I'd also be interested to see if they surface for other models too...

Comment

They need to make these for other pistols now!

Comment

Any idea of the clone or real one fits the glock 18c?
            Originally posted by fuzzhead
            I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

Yep... Real one... (reposted piccy...)

Comment

Man they are getting quick of the mark now.
                Rik Jones - South Wales Airsoft

Comment

If they make a 1911 one I'll be all over it

Comment

so going to get one of them for my glock now i know they fit.
                    Originally posted by fuzzhead
                    I am wondering if a gay boy will fit an warrior l96 and what the point of them are

Comment

mine has arrived today, had a quick play about with it... You can fit a Glock 26, 26c, 23F and 17 in there, My infinity 3.9 fits in there quite snug too, so other 2011 pistols "should" fit too. I'm not sure what I think about it yet, it's easy enough to draw the pistol, but getting it back in is a little fiddly... It sees to be made quite well, seems solid enough... I'll do a proper review when I've spent some time with it...
                      CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Follow the CBMPC! airsoft team on twitter @cbmpc

Comment

Originally posted by Magay View Post
                        mine has arrived today, had a quick play about with it... You can fit a Glock 26, 26c, 23F and 17 in there, My infinity 3.9 fits in there quite snug too, so other 2011 pistols "should" fit too. I'm not sure what I think about it yet, it's easy enough to draw the pistol, but getting it back in is a little fiddly... It sees to be made quite well, seems solid enough... I'll do a proper review when I've spent some time with it...
                        By infinity 3.9 do you mean the 3.8 baby hi capa?

Comment

no, it's an old Western Arms Infinity 3.9"
                          CBMPC:TV! youtube channel - here! - game footage, random adventures, reviews and much more coming soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Magay View Post
                            no, it's an old Western Arms Infinity 3.9"
                            Oh my bad. My hopes of getting one for my hi capa dashed right there!

Comment

They are very similar pistols, so chances are it could fit, I'll try my friends Hicapa in it when I get chance and see what happens...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

B.E.N. Intensive airsofter and forum heckler. I like dismantling stuff. Find out more about B.E.N.
                              Working...
                              X