G&G P90!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: G&G P90!?

Well i have mixed experiences with G&G, my L85 has had a couple of problems such as the mag clamp pin falling out and the blowback not working perfectly as something has broke on it but it still fires fine and is a great piece of kit overall. My Scar though is utterly fantastic cant see anything being better.

On the topic of the P90 i'm a big stargate fan so love the gun. I don't find the G&G one to be authentic in my eyes. The laser is just something to pack in and become useless plus for the price being equal to the marui version anything extra on the gun probably wont be much cop anyway. I hope for anyone buying the G&G one that it is ok.

I have just ordered myself a TM P90 and either way i'm sure i'll be happy with my purchase. Also, anyone notice the G&G one on the Z1 front page last week for it to be removed not long after?
    Last edited by Ricey; 10 August, 2011, 22:33.
    "I aim to misbehave".

Comment

At Ricey; yes, Zero One did have the G&G P90 on the listings, but since it is a prize for the National Airsoft Event this month, they took it down again. I guess it was just to see what reaction it would get from the forums. The integrated laser is another thing that !could! go wrong, but since G&G has reportedly upped their game over the last few years, it may turn out to be good. The green dot sight may also prove to be a bit different, there's a green function on Eo-tech replicas and the like, so a standard green dot sight could actually improve aiming. Who knows.
      Failure is always an option.

Comment

I hope that's a pre-production model because the finish looks terrible.

Originally posted by grey View Post
        Looking at the G&G catalogue, it seems they're bringing out a WA2000 and a Kar 98K as well. This could be a good year for G&G
        Oh good, more of the same. I really wish manufacturers would step out of the pattern of releasing stuff that is already widely available. I mean, there will be a choice of what 4 P90s now? 3 Kar 98's? Another WA2k on the market yet we don't really have a skirmishable M40.

Originally posted by Stickybomb View Post
        Oh and just to make you fanboi's cry, my experience with TM is awful. My m16 fell apart in my hands...
        The TM M16A1 series has been around for 20 years, the A2 series for about 15. Unfortunately the weapon you destroyed was a relic from another time and is in no way representative of more modern TM designs. People that have only been in the hobby a few years tend to have a more negative ooppinion of TM because they do not have the knowledge of the history of how their range developed. After owning around 40 AEGs over the time I've been involved in this sport I can hand on heart say that there have really only been a few short periods in time where TM have not been at the tip of the spear.

I've got to be honest with you though, people are raving about the G&G M4's in here, IMHO they're nothing special. They're good value for money, but for not a lot more you can get an infinately superior G&P M4.

Comment

i disagree with tm that last longer than other guns - it completely depends how you maintain your gun. but back to the original question. dont bother with getting a madbull ps90 extension barrel as g&g are making that varant as well.

http://www.guay2.com/web/news/2011shotshow.htm - its just a link from iwa 2011

Comment

Any ideas if the PS90 will have a triple railed cousin? That could make a very 'different' DMR platform with a nice little scope on the top. I might actually take the plunge and get one of these when they're released for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIFF_MoA View Post
              Oh good, more of the same. I really wish manufacturers would step out of the pattern of releasing stuff that is already widely available. I mean, there will be a choice of what 4 P90s now? 3 Kar 98's? Another WA2k on the market yet we don't really have a skirmishable M40.
              I can understand the frustration however the plus side to this is healthy competition. Without companies like G&G, G&P, TM may not have pushed the boat out and moved into recoil.

Even the cheap china clones are responsible for cheaper M4's from established makers, ICS, CA Sportline, G&G combat machine. This in turn makes airsoft more affordable, more people in sport, sport grows etc...

So all competition is welcome in my book :-)

Comment

Anyone have any idea when this will hit the shelves then?

---
                I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=52.400290,-1.929101

Comment

According to the AATV video the G&G website featured ages ago said that it would be released in a month, and that was in March. I'm guessing that at least after NAE that Zero One will stock it (and maybe other shops as well), since Zero One has one of the new P90s for a prize at the NAE. Other than that, don't have a clue.

Comment

Am I the only one that really wants that electric recoil system!?
                    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
                    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Comment

• Re: G&G P90!?

... never mind
                      Last edited by mad212; 23 August, 2011, 21:27.
                      "Ghost.... Get in my box"

TRADER FEEDBACK http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t...ghlight=mad212

Comment

Originally posted by -Archer- View Post
                        Am I the only one that really wants that electric recoil system!?
                        Yes.

Comment

reserve the right to comment untill we find out about the mags and how they feed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jakebolland Find out more about jakebolland
                          Working...
                          X