X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Airsoft Action Magazine

F**k that mafia, classic army
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    The whole OMG LIPOS ARE LIKE MINI NUKES WAITING TO HAPPEN! LIPOS CAUSED HIROSHIMA! 9/11 WASNT A PLANE IT WAS ACTUALLY SOMEONE CHARGING A LIPO WITH A CHEAP CHARGER! thing is highly over exaggerated

Comment

I do quite enjoy Airsoft Action, although I write for Recon Rag.. so no one tell my editor!

And its damn fine to see an Airsoft mag in WH Smiths..

I miss Safezone though, but I think Safezone died after 6 issues... back in 2004 - 2005

Comment

Have got the AA's so far, funny thing being used to get AI in WH Smith and no longer stocking it by the look of it, hay ho and all that.

Quite like it so far, it's early days though.

Slight dislikes - the embeded reporter bit, ok the first time, getting boring now, yes they are themed events and all that but don't kick the arse out of it.

G17 review... Might as well said 'buy this one, others suck on a scale of lots to a little bit' Not a very neutral item. Only minor gripes though.

Interested to see how it goes.
        Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
        Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Ai should still be stocked by WHSmiths... Best to ask them in your particular store.

Failing that, remember it's available online in both digital and physical format! /end plug

Comment

Ta for that, digital format? not handy for reading in the bath or for swatting cats with when they nob about. ( For safety reasons I do not advocate placing cats in the bath, especially whilst bathing)

Sorry I digress, Yes I shall ask in my local WHS next time about AI.

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

i'm in the christmas special!

Comment

Really?

Doing?

Clearly mixing with the rich and famous now, I shall get it then, nice one.

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I got the app for this and I'm pretty pleased with it.

Ben, is there any news on an AI app with purchases built in to it?

Comment

Nothing to report as yet, but I'm working on it!

Comment

• Re: Airsoft Action Magazine

Originally posted by cornishpotshot View Post
                      Oh BTW for everyone wondering, I won the AKM in the end

U Jelly?

Cool!!! Congrats!!!!
                      Have you got it yet? How you finding it?
                      FOR SALE
                      7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                      , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Not allowed to mention the article... But it's around page 83 I think? I'm the one with the cheytac and the £1000 scope, and the guy that will fit your ascu for free! Lol (front or rear wired! Simples!) two pics of my shiney noggin! Lol

Comment

Shameless plug there tony! Haha!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cornishpotshot I'm crazy, even thinking about talking to me shows that you are also a lunatic! Find out more about cornishpotshot
                          Working...
                          X