TM Scar-H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TM Scar-H

the price on his little board equates to £522!!!
    Was considering getting an L but will more than likely get an H in black. Was going to get another ptw but im bored of M4 and MP5....
    Originally posted by Artekus
    It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

R&D costs a lot of money, and TM do probably the most development of new guns of any airsoft company out there; these new EBBRs in particular will cost an absolute bomb to initially put in to production.

Generally the price of the H seems to be around $20-30 more than the L on most HK sites, which seems about right to me. Cheap overall? Definitely not. But around the expected sort of price range for their new line.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Well it seems to be £569 inc VAT, according to a website that supports fire.
        That's about a £30-£60 premium over the SCAR-L, depending on where you go.

Mags are also £1 or £2 more, but that's fine to me too.

You have to factor in the new gun premium too.

I'll be collecting mine from a local store once they come in later this week.

Comment

NEW gun price premium?!?.. LOL!
          Marui are still charging the same price for their Designs that are 20 years old now, a TM Famas costs the same now as it did the last time I bought one in 2001... so I wouldn't wait and see if the prices drop...
          Last edited by Jamalen; 31 January, 2012, 17:35. Reason: minor correction..

Comment

Those prices for the old series have fluctuated massively over the years though, they've not been at the current levels the entire time.

Just before the recession hit I remember one store up in scotland selling TM P90s for under £100. I picked up my G36C from Z1 in 2008 for £144.99.
            REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

3 years ago the g&g cm16 was £99 on z1, now its about £130...
              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Like you say, prices fluctuate, exhance rates, import costs and such change. Comparatively though, I don't think they are priced particularly harshly.

Comment

£569 for a mass-produced AEG? I'll pass...

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                    £569 for a mass-produced AEG? I'll pass...
                    Yeah it seems you've used the money to buy pretty much every gun on the market if your profile is up to date! :p

(seriously though, very nice collection. I'd have trouble finding storage for even half of that!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ajhayter View Post
                      I'll be collecting mine from a local store once they come in later this week.
                      How much? I so want one. Really should resist though!
                      Opinions are like assholes. Everyone's gotta have one.

Comment

Originally posted by robobo View Post
                        How much? I so want one. Really should resist though!
                        You know... I didn't actually think to ask. My local store is pretty good though so they should be the same price as other retailers. I'll find out when I turn up to pay for it lol :p
                        I'm on good terms with them so I'm sure it will be fine.

Comment

If your local is the same as mine, then I may have to pop in at the weekend just to have a look over one

I'll leave the wallet at home...... haha

If if your playing Sunday I'll come find you.

Comment

Originally posted by robobo View Post
                            If your local is the same as mine, then I may have to pop in at the weekend just to have a look over one

I'll leave the wallet at home...... haha

If if your playing Sunday I'll come find you.
                            Oh I'll be there Sunday. I won't have time to upgrade the spring on it, but I'll have a tightbore and firefly hop stuff in time :p
                            I don't think my-local has any left for general sale at the moment (they've all been taken by people like me who phoned up and asked nicely), but I'm sure it won't be long before they get more in.

Comment

Nice, you'll have to come show me. If your walking from the car park, sign in and gun hut on the left were usually set up in the far left corner under cover

Comment

are the mags even available yet TM have a habit of releasing guns without any spare mags?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Icebass Find out more about Icebass
                                Working...
                                X