Vfc apo asw338lm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vfc apo asw338lm

I noticed this posted by VFC on Facebook this morning. I am far too tired to do anything other than link the pictures.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Personal opinion: I quite like the rear end but I find the front end quite ugly, although it is slightly growing one me.

Re: Vfc apo asw338lm

I NEED that in my life.

Comment

You seem to need any exotic gun in your life Ben!

Comment

VFC APO ASW338 LM Sniper Rifle (Much like the Remington MSR seen in Modern Warfare 3)

Just come across this beast, it looks awesome!

It's a VFC APO ASW338 LM sniper rifle.

It is very similar to the Remington MSR as seen in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

It runs on VSR-compatible internals so upgrading is easy and well accessible.

It's estimated RRP is around $860.

I hope that linking this is ok...
        http://www.airsoft2day.com/news/49-t...asw338-lm.html
        Originally posted by psirus101
        I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Re: VFC APO ASW338 LM Sniper Rifle (Much like the Remington MSR seen in Modern Warfar

Been waiting on this for freaking ages, saw the teaser pics n nearly creamed

Comment

Re: VFC APO ASW338 LM Sniper Rifle (Much like the Remington MSR seen in Modern Warfar

Why do most modern weapons look like they are made out of lego?

Comment

Lt. Percy, a quick video here too, or is this just getting you too excited?
              Last edited by MiloXC3; 9 January, 2012, 17:34. Reason: Forgot to quote comment.
              I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Certain website has them for pre-order now.

ASG Ashbury ASW338LM
                £594.95
                TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

Originally posted by AshUMP View Post
                  Certain website has them for pre-order now.

ASG Ashbury ASW338LM
                  £594.95
                  :O Can you PM me the web address pretty please?

Comment

Just google it? ASG Ashbury, and it shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
                      Just google it? ASG Ashbury, and it shows up.
                      Ahhh, Google, of course! The answer to everything!

Comment

Just saw this for preorder too, very nice gun and like the way it has vsr10 compatable internals. Quite handy as I have a vsr10 and the parts are really easy to source. Only problem is £600 is a lot of money, but I do like my sniper rifles.

And it will be very well made. My birthdays in April. Might have to start begging lol.

What do you guys think though. Will it be worth the enormous price tag?

Comment

Of course... Look at it!

Comment

Im going to say ...no

Reason behind this ,ive been watching since a got a tip off about these back in the begining of 2011 ,ive always known the price was going to be the very wrong side of £500 ,the problem being the version for £600 is the bog standerd version , and as we know with vfc there add ons aint cheap .... a good vfc silencer is around ~£75 ,but for a 338 version expect more , same with the bipod ,it wont be cheap ,

Vsr compatable .in what sense ,the spring , spring guide ? cylinder ? zero trigger unit ? hop unit ?

You see nobody has come out right and said , yes all vsr internals will fit this rifle ,and there in lies my problem , as much as ive had £700 tucked away for the end of march ,( ive even spoken to Mr Allen at place not to be named ,and also got my cheeky discount from another friendly mate who buys from ASG im OUT until i get the FULL internal specs as i have know vfc will release a upgrade package after its release and i bet a pound to a piece of **** the main and most important component in a bolt action rifle ( the trigger for 500 fps (sears ect..) wont be a vsr compatable one

I say that as with every airsoft toy out there the hops even when very bad stock can all me modded to produce cracking results and for me the trigger is the key

Comment

Either way, it's a beauty. And if you're a collector then it's a great choice.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Collector Find out more about The Collector
                              Working...
                              X