Vfc apo asw338lm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vfc apo asw338lm

Tis pretty but id love a m40a3 or a5 stock for my vsr , so i think thats the way to go .....old school is the best school

Comment

Originally posted by Ovany View Post
      Tis pretty but id love a m40a3 or a5 stock for my vsr , so i think thats the way to go .....old school is the best school
      I like Smokey's Stock for the VSR.
      And it's pretty much impossible to find the Fortress stock on the market, PM me if you see one though.
      Originally posted by psirus101
      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

i think that is lovely, MASSIVE silencer with extended inner barrel...!
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Just stick a TB in, no need for that long a barrel, just incase you need to change the cylinder too, and for no actual extra gain
          Originally posted by Artekus
          It looks like I'll need to brush up on my fieldcraft/untutored thrashing about in the undergrowth

Comment

I have to say that after looking at it more and more I am really interested in this and would love to buy one. However I'm with Ovany on this one, I will wait until I know for more about what is meant by VSR compatibility.

Comment

If you take a look at the manufacturer's website, you can find a fair bit more infomation about the rifle.

Comment

Not on Gb techs website ..sorry vfc for those who didnt know ..and its still listed as coming soon

Comment

On the ASG site there is plenty of stuff. As it's a distributor I don't think this link is against the rules: http://www.actionsportgames.com/new-products-226.aspx.

They have a 450fps spring, new cylinder set (with M150 giving roughly 492fps) and trigger set, loading handle, gun specific silencer, cylinder set (giving roughly 557 fps) and trigger set, ugraded cocking handle and 6.03x430mm inner barrel. I would be interested to see if you could use a PDI inner barrel with this.

Comment

Ok ,after a chat with a good mate today (no names) he should have one of these in the uk within 3 weeks and i should be going down to have a play with there sample model , if its everything weve chatted about and the price we ve chatted about i can see one of these being used by me at catterick come March the 10th

Comment

Credit to WolfGeorge for finding these posts:

Release date:
                      http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/38179
                      Upgrade parts, including Zero Trigger:
                      http://www.actionsportgames.com/prod...uery=ASW338LM+
                      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

A certain airsoft store that's hobby is action (hint hint) is also selling these now!

Comment

Originally posted by MiloXC3 View Post
                          A certain airsoft store that's hobby is action (hint hint) is also selling these now!
                          Thanks for the hint.
                          For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                          Check out my other sales!

Comment

I think I like this thingy lots, best get saving once again.
                            Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                            Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Pre-ordered mine :D
                              TM SOPMOD [Fully Upgraded] | TM VSR [M40A3]

Comment

The preproduction Odell wass at the British show this weekend, it felt nice and solid and the internal look like straight vsr copies.
                                airsoft in a pain for the bank manager

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The Collector Find out more about The Collector
                                Working...
                                X