Magpul M4 MOE due for release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magpul M4 MOE due for release

Might be wishing a bit too hard there though, I think the kit itself is a bit of a stretch...

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
      G&P need to sort their act out and start making Recoil bodies.
      you could always fill then smooth it down then apply the trades you want?

Comment

It's not just the trades though... They're just not as crisply made and robust feeling as some others...

Comment

It's not just the trades though... They're just not as crisply made and robust feeling as some others...
          what about the prime ptw and wa bodies couldn't they be modded i'm assuming the new tm recoil's have the same dimensions as they're real steel counterparts?

Comment

Probably could be done, but I'm not so keen on the idea of chopping up and modding such expensive parts... Hopefully it's just a waiting game...

Comment

i'd love to see a magpul or vltor receiver for the TM recoil range, would definitely snap one up
              Originally posted by Fenriz
              Hicaps are as bad as two-tone. Or rape.

Comment

I can always hope for a green one...
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Probably could be done, but I'm not so keen on the idea of chopping up and modding such expensive parts... Hopefully it's just a waiting game...
                  maybe you should drop the shotgun thing from the ai and pick this up? i think trying to do this would be far more interesting and i'm sure tm recoil owners might agree

Comment

The shotgun is jays baby (he's a contributor). He's done the next project already which is a super custom m4 sub gun... He is looking for suggestions for the next project after that though, so that's a good idea, provided it's possible and that a new body isn't available by then...

Comment

The shotgun is jays baby (he's a contributor). He's done the next project already which is a super custom m4 sub gun... He is looking for suggestions for the next project after that though, so that's a good idea, provided it's possible and that a new body isn't available by then...
                      sub gun?

Comment

I have a G&G Top Tech, metal bodied M4a1 with their blowback, if I was to fit the Modify Tremors recoil kit, would this not be a close second to the TM recoil series in the way it actually works? Not very up on the TM's but I'd have thought the Tremors kit is some type of copy of the TM action!
                        I'm not bothered about a gun that can shoot over 1000+ bb's a minute, more after some form of realism rather than a dead feeling gun.
                        Any thoughts on this, maybe fitted to other M4's you have?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BAMF Self-proclaimed King of airsoft (No, not THAT guy!), ageing Professional and keyboard warrior! Find out more about BAMF
                        Working...
                        X