Beta Project M200 Intervention Sniper Rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beta Project M200 Intervention Sniper Rifle

Haha yeah, that is ALWAYS the question. Even with work needed, the package would still come in less than the Ares version.
    I don't know how long it will take suppliers to get that gas bolt in, there may not be enough of a demand here yet.
    Hopefully the place that sells the BP M200 will get them in tho.

The only real downside I can see is that you need to fit the cocking handle from your spring bolt to the new gas bolt. So you can't swap between the two.
    But if the gas bolt works, then why would you need the springer item anyway...

Comment

A friend bought the Beta M200 and I gave him to try my gas bolt and mag.... I worked just like Ares!
      I've tried the BP spring bolt on my Ares and it also worked.
      BP probably has a TBB cause with the same bolt on both guns, BP produced higher fps!!

Wolf

Asahi WA2000
      WTB Piper Minigun

Comment

Yeah the BP spring bolt does work fine, its just that for such a big rifle, in original spec, its not really got the range it should have to be worth using in a game. Bumping up the fps to about 430-450 should make it easier to cock using a soring bolt, but if you could fit a gas item I think it'd really make it more practical.
        The right use of bb's and hop adjustment obviously factor in massively though.
        I got good range from mine in standard spec once I'd cleaned and adjusted the hop, but with heavier bb's it needed just that bit more power.

I still love it tho. Its proving a bit difficult to keep out on display, and my original box is proving un-practical to carry it about in. I need a better storage solution for it.

Comment

GOOD NEWS!
          Seems like Ares are bringing out spring upgrade kits for their sniper rifles.
          In a thread on the News page I spotted this little beauty that clearly shows the M200 at the bottom.

http://www.aresairsoft.com/for%20web...BoltAction.jpg

Comment

Hate to tell you this but this has been covered in the MS338/MS700 thread. Just fyi.
            "What are you doing?"
            "Helping!!!"
            "You've got a screw driver!!!!"

Profile Picture courtesy of Ambush Adventures Photographer Jacqui Williams

Comment

I know bud, that's why I said:

Originally posted by Loose Hand Luke View Post
              In a thread on the News page I spotted this little beauty...

It was just in case people were subscribed to this thread and not looking in the other news threads.

Comment

Does anyone have any clue when the Ares spring upgrade kits are likely to be realised?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

lucky lefty Find out more about lucky lefty
                Working...
                X