Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Pics of some new stuff from some Tokyo gun show (including new TM stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of some new stuff from some Tokyo gun show (including new TM stuff)

If this link works, there's sone interesting pictures on here
    Love that new TM pistol... Whatever it is (not the biohazard one... WTF is biohazard?)

http://translate.google.com/translat...2%2Findex.html

Re: Pics of some new stuff from some Tokyo gun show (including new TM stuff)

Some of the google translation is vaguely amusing too if you're easily amused like that

Comment

Only thing that vaguely interested me is the SCAR-H but even that looks a long way off.

As for your biohazard question, see here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_Evil
      WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Did I see a Webley? I need some klenex......

Comment

XDM :D

Very excited for that, looks like it will pack a punch!

Comment

the m93r cleverlydisquised as a g3 looks nice

Owner of DCS
            (Doom custom shooters)
            PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Originally posted by Thomo View Post
              Some of the google translation is vaguely amusing too if you're easily amused like that
              Yeah I was very impressed how a prototype model only produced 800 trillion units!

Comment

Thanks for posting. Hopefully when I move to Japan in 2013 I can visit one of these shows :D
                For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                Check out my other sales!

Comment

Wow that TM XDM-40 looks nice! Now I'm torn between the XDM and a PX4!!!??

Check out this vid of XDM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irx0-...e_gdata_player

Comment

Never been a Resident Evil fan but I like the look of this thing. Reminds me of the pistol Robocop uses.
                    For Sale (price dropped):Chrome WE 1911 + extras
                    Check out my other sales!

Comment

Nice Webbley. Bit of a stupid question though given the price is that an airsoft gun or a model gun?

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post
                        Never been a Resident Evil fan but I like the look of this thing. Reminds me of the pistol Robocop uses.
                        funny really i was thinking the same thing, i have found a site in Asia that has coveted a m93r in to the robocop pistol looks mental

Comment

"During World War II, handgun that was manufactured in a million trillion three months for the U.S. General Motors " I see!

Comment

Originally posted by XxB4K3RxX View Post
                            funny really i was thinking the same thing, i have found a site in Asia that has coveted a m93r in to the robocop pistol looks mental
                            KSC make the Robocop Auto 9 :3

Comment

Originally posted by GhostDivisionAirsoft View Post
                              "During World War II, handgun that was manufactured in a million trillion three months for the U.S. General Motors " I see!
                              Should read "GM manufactured 1 million in 3 months"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thomo Find out more about Thomo
                              Working...
                              X