Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Pics of some new stuff from some Tokyo gun show (including new TM stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pics of some new stuff from some Tokyo gun show (including new TM stuff)

Those Colt's look sweet. Metal or TM Creak-o-Plast?

OMFG - those MG42s Gimme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If they're metal, I'm in and then some.

Comment

If you mean the 1911 it'll be plastic and probably the best airsoft pistol available, always liked the TM 1911 but dont like the bling of the MEU or the grey of the a1, this though will be perfect
      HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

No, I meant the M1870.

Really wish TM would stop using shitty plastic on their guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
          No, I meant the M1870.

Really wish TM would stop using shitty plastic on their guns.
          Their new AEGs are metal, and the plastic isn't that bad.

Comment

If you are a commercial mass-produced products on display, look darker than when seen under fluorescent light and Hobby Show.
            No I'm human thanks :D

Comment

I am also wondering how much a kidney would fetch on the black market so I can try and get one of those MG42's.

If anyone made a FG42 Paratrooper I'd probably sell my first born too! :P
              Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I'll be getting myself one of those 1911's when they're out! look tasty!

Comment

For the new TM stuff, take a look here:

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...rui-Stuff-2012

Comment

Originally posted by Devlin View Post
                    If you mean the 1911 it'll be plastic and probably the best airsoft pistol available, always liked the TM 1911 but dont like the bling of the MEU or the grey of the a1, this though will be perfect
                    How do you figure that? The PX4 and the XDM use a new, better gas blow back system. I doudt Marui have changed the internals of the M1911a1 for the .70 series.
                    "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

PX-4 is just great.

When will the XDM come out to play though?
                      Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                      Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWtc...84FUAAAAAAAFAA

Looks very plasticky in my opinion. More so than most TM pistols.

Comment

Originally posted by Billyb View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWtc...84FUAAAAAAAFAA

Looks very plasticky in my opinion. More so than most TM pistols.
                          Well I think it's easier to forgive with a polymer frame design. I don't think it looks too bad.
                          Last edited by Apurturesci; 15 January, 2012, 22:27.

Comment

I know, but I think the effect on their Glocks was 10x better than that. Then again, I have not held it yet . I'll wait for the KWA or TM HK45

Comment

Originally posted by Kensai View Post

Never been a Resident Evil fan but I like the look of this thing. Reminds me of the pistol Robocop uses.
                              I want one! That is a sexy pistol

Comment

I could edit that pistol so it said 'Billy Burton' xD
                                My own, named GBB pistol! Or just wait for a Chinese firm to clone it wrong.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Thomo Find out more about Thomo
                                Working...
                                X