Kwa rm4a1 ebb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kwa rm4a1 ebb

thats why kwa only warranty 11.1v for US power levels. They don't recommend 11.1v lipo for our weaker springs. My point being that without modification the fact that they can run 11.1v is moot
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I thought the only factors for upgrading to a 11.1v lipo would be the gearbox and motor can handle it, didn't think the spring would be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Deacon View Post
        I thought the only factors for upgrading to a 11.1v lipo would be the gearbox and motor can handle it, didn't think the spring would be an issue.
        piston timing. The weaker springs struggle to return the piston so you can get pre-engagement. Pretty sure its been discussed on the kwa forums
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

KWA have said that they will release more mag styles and normal m4 mags are usable but you won't get the bolt stop on normal mags . Why would KWA copy the TM , they have already proved twice that they are willing to redesign to make a better product take the 2gx gear box and the ns2 gas system both their own designs so why should they copy TM now ?

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Well, I do like to see how this turns out. If it's compatible with TM GB internals this will be quite interesting from an upgrade perspective. If they've also managed to rig this system using standard GB parts without destroying everything, even better.
            As for mags, I'd like to see if it can take TM SOPMOD mags with the working cutoff. If it does, I've seen some 90-round Battleaxe TM mag clones that SHOULD work with the bolt cutoff, resolving most mag complaints.

Comment

Who's looking forward to this though
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QspTCTlcc8
              I know I am

Comment

Originally posted by voodooTheMarshmallow View Post
                KWA have said that they will release more mag styles and normal m4 mags are usable but you won't get the bolt stop on normal mags . Why would KWA copy the TM , they have already proved twice that they are willing to redesign to make a better product take the 2gx gear box and the ns2 gas system both their own designs so why should they copy TM now ?
                because of the design of the m4. Where else could they put a recoil weight to give enough recoil other than the stock tube?

on the mags you can see the plastic follower bit which pops up and presses the bolt stop...just like tms.

they have designed a new hop up...which looks suspiciously similar to tms.

It just seems they have borrowed a lot of tms ideas.

and regarding the 2gx gearbox...it is not re-designed. It is improved. It is a version 2 or 3 gearbox that has been upgraded. It is not re-designed.

the 2gx hop rubber is a copy of fireflys...

I'm not saying kwa don't make great products. But a lot of the ideas are not their own!

Comment

I can tell you they certainly didn't have a similar hop , the stock kwa is awful.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kingbob734 Find out more about kingbob734
                  Working...
                  X