New Systema Gearbox and Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Systema Gearbox and Motor

im just going to say it ... they look REALY cool! i would buy them on apperance (before i realise they could be crap)

if only the gearbox case was black to match the motor. and if its energy saving then woop longer batt life (before i get a lecture about volt and mah etc i mean as the GB would use less energy from the batt).
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
      I would have liked to have read this 'lets all knock systema thread' before ordering a totally systema internalized gun lol.
      well said, i didnt mean to actually be ripping on systema mate or other brands for that matter, im just saying from my experience, that its been over rated because of this very motto

"you get what you pay for"

and its not always the case, there motor series, the turbo and magnum series are still out matched if you ask me! But there pistons are still to be lived up.

this very setup above will be perfect for CQB aeg's, running the lower spings at the 330 limit, the low weight and enegry saving as said will indeed save the Batterys life quite alot, depending on the motor's drain however.
      Originally posted by bravotwozero
      Half of the people on zeroin are ex-sas, or currently serving in the regiment, so you shouldn't have a problem getting some hard information.

Comment

Ive seen so many people with Systema PTWs, and wished they had never bought em due to reliability, they are a little bit like the chinese clones, you get a good one and it keeps going, get a bad one (which is a regular trend) it spends more time getting repaired than being used.
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

yeah but tbh you dont know what your talking about ok the motor in the m4 ptws is a bit off but a quick trip to some one on the ptw forum and problem solved or fight club acessories just made a new one
          Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

I was very tempted to buy one of the MP5's when they were first released. Mainly because I couldn't bring myself to consider spending the £1200 on the gun and a few 100 more on spare mags for an M4 or M16.

I phoned up a supplier who told me they wouldn't be stocking the MP5 as they didn't consider it good enough...

Anyway that saved me loads of money as shortly after I joined a Russian team. I'm sure they wouldn't be happy with an M4 or M16...lol

One of my early guns got upgraded with a Systema mech box and never did work properly
            Last edited by North West Outpost; 2 November, 2009, 16:58.
            Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by sheard View Post
              yeah but tbh you dont know what your talking about ok the motor in the m4 ptws is a bit off but a quick trip to some one on the ptw forum and problem solved or fight club acessories just made a new one

Im sorry obviously you are one of the 'leet' that knows all, I too know enough having rebuilt, repaired and serviced all my own AEGs, from what I have seen from systema, they have been over priced and not too reliable to boot. Please dont think that post count makes me a noob, I have been skirmishing for a few years now and have a fair bit of experiance with a lot of differant AEGs.
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Garf3r the pen is mighter than the sword... but a bullet silences the writer Find out more about Garf3r
              Working...
              X