Mp9's and mp7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp9's and mp7's

Thinking of getting an mp9 or mp7 just a request to get some ideas and to convince me to get one lol so stick em up!

Ash
    Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Re: Mp9's and mp7's

This is my MP9

There is a SMG thread which might give you some ideas!
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...hineguns/page1

Comment

The MP7 looks the nicest the MP9 looks like its fat ugly sister although the one above looks pretty tasty

Comment

agreed. MP7 has the better design.

Will try and get some decent pics of mine, rather than ones with it just placed on my desk.
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

I like to go simple, not pimped, but here's my MP7 with some stuff stuck on it:

102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

I like the mp9 as it looks abit less busy, both exatly the same inside right? Just the mp9 has a higher rof 1250rpm on the mp9 and 900rpm on the mp7 arent the mags harder to find in the uk for the mp7?

Ash
            Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

The MP7 is way more than 900rpm.

Yeah the mags are hard to get, but then again all KWA parts are.

Comment

Just going of a review i watched earlier, so as users of these guns is there any known faults with using them as a primary? Wear and tear items that i should be aware of?

Comment

Mags are a bit difficult to get for the mp7. I wouldn't say they are exactly the same inside though, you can get ns2 versions of both but that is just the gas delivery system, the rest of the internal are different I think. I prefer the look of the MP9 and the stock feels great! However I currently have my MP9 for sale as I need to cut down on my collection a bit, I'll be sad to see it go! PM me if anyone is interested in buying, pretty much brand new with one mag!

Comment

Well got an mp9 thanks to a forum member! should be here this week! Yay excited much! Now hunt for mags lol i think airsoft of the j to the d have them in stock

Comment

TM mp7 nineball upgrades pushing 295 - 300 fps with aeg range!

7.4v lipo in the peq box

Comment

NEW TOY!!!

Umarex model, npas fitted. Any mods people have to recommend?
                        not the best picture but oh well

Comment

Drop a falcon hop rubber in it at the very least mate.
                          You will kick yourself for not doing it if/when the hop swells up

Comment

tust me the mp9 is so much more fun may not look as good but nothing compares to the fun of shooting mp9's

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                              Drop a falcon hop rubber in it at the very least mate.
                              You will kick yourself for not doing it if/when the hop swells up
                              What exactly goes wrong? I have a spare hop rubber but the original is holding up well atm

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NEWT Find out more about NEWT
                              Working...
                              X