Mp9's and mp7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Basically the opposite effect to the one you want with the Mrs :D

The excess lube in green swells the hop rubber to such an extent that BBs can't pass through it.

They might have sorted it by now because there was such a fuss kicked up about it on the KWA Forums when it was first discovered.

I'm going to drop a falcon hop and tightbore in mine at some point anyway wether it swells or not.

Comment

Re: Mp9's and mp7's

Ah ok cheers.

Well i made a KWA order a few months ago so picked up a spare while i was getting some other stuff for my 226 PTP.
      Will keep the hop in mind now though.
      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

IMG_00000027.jpg

My favorite of all my collection by far...

Comment

20130323_171500.jpg

Just waiting on an enhanced recoil spring and spring guide for this as the TM standard one seems a bit pony...
          TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Comment

My pride and joy (for cqb) a thing of pure beauty

Comment

KWA MP9 and TM MP7. The MP9 is the most fun but the TM is just great so it tends to be my go to GBB SMG when I need one. It's been used in January when it was 2-3degrees and it emptied mag after mag locking back each time and its got a great range to it it too.
              When I jut bed to get my gun off though; MP9 all the way!!

Comment

Technically an SPP

Comment

Thread Revive :D

KWA ASG MP9, no need to upgrade it internally, its just too good :D

Proud to be British!!!

Comment

KSC MP9

Bolt catch MOD, Penny Mod, Custom C&C'd Action 6.03 Tight-bore, STUN Enhanced loading nozzle and springs. 9x mags. Angry gun suppressor with added longer inner barrel and reflex sight. Funnily enough up for sale for around £450 ONO, comes with a hard case. - Shameless plug. :P

Comment

Hell yeah. nine mags of angry full auto fun.....nice set up.

Comment

My latest acquisition, if anyone has any mags for sale or a Falcon hop, hit me up.

- GHK AK74MN - GHK AUG A1 - Secutor Gladius 17 - WE MG36 HPA -

Comment

I'll get a pic of my mp7 up soon, struggling to find info on how to up the fps on the AEP ones? Its at around 200 at the moment which is okay as a backup but not ideal

Comment

MP9 over the MP7 any day, I just think the barrel looks too spindly...

My favourite way to run an mp9 is with an RMR and no stock - unfortunately that look demands a second MP9 as well!
                            Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

being as good as they are, I've not seen too many of the mp9's knocking about at sites

Got mine the other day (just a minor thing) I'm not a fan the angle of the mp9a1's front grip and find the angle of an after market vertical grip on the A3 model much more comfortable to hold, thats just my opinion anyways

Comment

this is my new load out and a work in progress, may need some help tho, ive polished the bolt as you can tell just wondering how it looks and if i should polish stock arms too, also i have a thread adaptor on its way, what should i put on it, i need some advise on what flash hiders will look good

photo 1 (6).jpg
                                photo 2 (5).jpg
                                photo 3 (4).jpg
                                photo 4 (2).jpg

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NEWT Find out more about NEWT
                                Working...
                                X