Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Custom Work - Storage, Holders, Innovative ideas etc!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Work - Storage, Holders, Innovative ideas etc!

Originally posted by tomson2912882 View Post

end of the day, its something different, something good to look at and works. - they weren't shipped like that or designed to be like that, therefore it is 'customised'.
    I've got nothing against it mate, its done the job. But this "custom" debate has happened many times before on here, and the answer to come out of it is always that it has to be something completely different and that took actual modification, for it to be classed as custom. Otherwise, any Tom, Dick and Harry could claim their pink two tone M4 to be "custom", or their AK with taped on cupholder.

Herosharks masks and shotguns, or Panoptes GPMG...now their custom.

Comment

Originally posted by tomson2912882 View Post
      ...they weren't shipped like that or designed to be like that, therefore it is 'customised'.
      So my M4 mags with tipex are custom then - that'll add some money to the price when I come to sell them!

On a serious note, I have a load of pistol cases, but my favourite is actually a metal case that originally held a massive set of knives. Now it holds my MP7, 5 mags and some accessories like a suppressor in the pockets, as well as my P226 and 3 mags. I've not even bothered sticking any foam in as everything sits in just right and barely has any rattle as it is.

102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

I had a custom bag my airosoft bags always break I mean I kill one every 3 to 6 games so I added an extra set of heavy duty casters to a bag once and in the end it still broke

I just had to get a new bag and back pack because on the last trip both bags broke

I think I need to get to know more people who drive and like airsoft lol
        sigpic
        Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tomson2912882 Find out more about tomson2912882
        Working...
        X