Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MP7's

Originally posted by TriggerHappy View Post
    So opinions; is the specter dr heresy or not? Because I think it works surprisingly well!

upload pic
    Why dont you go the whole hog put some wheels and a shield on it . Totally impractical

Comment

Doesn't weigh noticeably more than an EOtech, so I don't see how its impractical... especially with how accurate they are.
      Last edited by TriggerHappy; 26 April, 2013, 19:57.

Comment

Changed the look of mine recently. Got rid of the CB parts and added a rail system.

Comment

Should be seeing outbreak of Spectre DRs on MP7 s sweeping the country then . Sight is almost as heavy as compleate MP7 nothing like keeping things light & nimble

- - - Updated - - -

Should be seeing outbreak of Spectre DRs on MP7 s sweeping the country then . Sight is almost as heavy as compleate MP7 nothing like keeping things light & nimble

Comment

For those of you with GBB MP7's, how do you find they perform outside of a CQB environment? I'd love to own one, but i'm not keen on the only CQB close to me so would only be using it in a woodland environment.

Comment

here's my VFC MP7a1,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
              Working...
              X