Clear All

• Re: Show me your lovely CQB guns :D

heres me with my WA Patriot
    Attached Files

Comment

My current CQB loadout.

G&G GBB Combat Machine with a SOPMOD stock, vert grip and an x300

Tokyo Marui completely stock (after 2 years of heavy use on propane, still going strong) with a Nextorch TL1

I like to keep things simple and functional. When playing CQB, there is no room for superfluous accessories and gear.

Just to add, in extreme CQB scenarios..... I will sometimes just play with the Desert Warrior, a couple of BFG's and a flashlight. Combat pants and t-shirt, all mags in pockets.

Comment

My SR47. Currently using ics galil mags as they seem to feed flawlessly.
        Or the simple...

Comment

I used to have a JG G3 SAS...... ah happy memories, hat that beaut firing over 1500 rounds per second!!

Comment

Originally posted by McKillmore View Post
            I used to have a JG G3 SAS...... ah happy memories, hat that beaut firing over 1500 rounds per second!!
            1500 a second???

Comment

Isn't that a solid rod of BBs glued together that you poke the enemy with?

SAS

Comment

TM SCAR-L Recoil Shock/TM G18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by skippyasi View Post
                  1500 a second???
                  D'oh... I meant minute.

Comment

this, ladies and gentlemen is what you call cqb overkill, my g36 with tanio koba twist barrel, at 335 fps, on an 11.1 lipo with fully upgraded, gearbox parts including 8mm gearbox, blah blah blah. and (not in the pic) 5000 round box mag. oh and 3 night evolution m952v torches, set to permanent strobe with custom wiring to run all three of a single pressure switch.5798_10151558873281013_519943677_n.jpg72739_10151558873101013_70615468_n.jpg392748_10151558873201013_2062308244_n.jpg579160_10151558874196013_1561025280_n.jpg

Comment

For when those damn epileptics don't call their hits...

Comment

Replica of the HK416 .22LR pistol.

HK416 Pistol GL.jpg

Madbull GL added just for laughs.

SAS

Comment

Mine has finally arrived too now! Liking the Dark Earth colour. Now I gotta wait for the additions, like T1 with low profile mount, PEQ15 with laser and flashlight, and magpul vertical foregrip ( not the AFG, won't fit ). Also dropping some magpul flip up sights on it.

My 50 rnd short mid caps feed fine in it too, so lucky, they don't need modding.

Left the mid cap with black tape, right the Hi-cap supplied with the gun:

And of course my trusty M4 CQB

Comment

Say hello to my little friend, CA mp5k proline with sp89 foregrip, PDW folding stock and tons of midcap mags, running on 7.4 stick Lipo so putting out 1000+rpm at 280fps so nice and site friendly and sounds like a cannon

sigpic

Comment

My Ics m4 cqb
                              Attached Files

Comment

just finished converting my spectre to this.

7" madbull silver barrel, 7.2" Madbull Troy TRX Extreme BattleRail, rainier arms compensator (may change this to something a tad shorter), CTR stock, moe grip, cheap holo sight (may change to a T1)
                                SHS 13:1 gears, SHS high torque motor, ascu version 3 (semi could be better, but still getting used to it), ProWIn hop chamber (when it arrives), not decided on a tight bore yet, but had to cut down a barrel to 190mm for this (was a test barrel so didnt want to butch my spare madbull v2)

thanks to the battlerail and magpul bits, this if a VERY light rifle, haven't got to skirmish with it yet but im really looking forward to doing so

for comparison, on my gun wall next to the the m16, m14, and m60 (too many M's in my collection i think). as you can see the scope i use on the m16 is almost the full length of the rifle.

For Sale!
                                TM M870 with a load of stuff
                                A&K massada sniper spec
                                Chronograph
                                leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

T0ky0 M4ru1 I'm a newly acquainted airsofter and so far I'm really enjoying the sport. It is fantastic in oh so many ways and it is the most realistic form of war simulation. Find out more about T0ky0 M4ru1
                                Working...
                                X