• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Show me your lovely CQB guns :D

my ics m4 cqb toy "MOnSter"

cqb-m4-1 (2).jpg

Comment

And now for something completely different...

Two Maruzen VZ61 Scorpions, one with Dragunov stock pushing out about 330 with KM tightbore on a good day...

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrisianspirit View Post

Well it will be when it finally lives (will also have some more suitable optics lol).
        CQB??
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
          CQB??

That was what I thought... Oh well, I guess 'CQB' is subjective to a certain degree...

My mate is 7 foot 4 and is not only tall, but upscaled in every regard. His hands are absolutely huge... If he was holding that, in his world it would be CQB, haha!

Comment

CQB??
            Yeah good point lol.... Sniper in CQB? Me thinks not I would have thought!
            Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

Originally posted by iNK View Post

Is nice high five!
              Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

CQB??
                I think the EBR was originally designed so the USMC could have a decent long range rifle that also worked in built up areasCQB environments such as towns/cities in iraq so its sort of a CQB weapon, obviously some smart arse will probably know more and come along and correct me but thats what I thought

Comment

Originally posted by AJWest View Post
                  I think the EBR was originally designed so the USMC could have a decent long range rifle that also worked in built up areasCQB environments such as towns/cities in iraq so its sort of a CQB weapon, obviously some smart arse will probably know more and come along and correct me but thats what I thought
                  On this forum there is always someone there to correct you mate or shoot you down in flames
                  Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve

while it still exists, it's secrets time! I secretly enjoy wearing silk lingerie. ok who's next?

Comment

looks like something id use in CQB...
                    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Question for all you kwa mp9 owners.

Just got one of these and whilst everything is solid at the front of the gun, a gap between the upper and lower reciever forms at the rear, with the upper a tad loose and pulling away from the lower.

Did any of you have this problem, and is it solvable?

Comment

Overkill?

Comment

cqb.jpg

my asg mk23 socom and my taurus pt247 (cheap little co2 pistol) these are what i used mostly for cqb

or

429510_10151224670650467_1016569643_n.jpg
                          my stubby m4, i know the gripod is silly but it works for me, i had an extended barrel in this up to the end of the silencer, i had to remove it as it bumped the fps up to 390 oopss
                          Current armoury:
                          m4a1 franken gun,asg mk23 socom, cyma m14,De m47 shotgun,Well l96,taurus pt247,stubby m4 aka noisy cricket up

Comment

My AKS-74u. Just swapped it, but it was a great little gun!

DSC_0002.jpgDSC_0213.jpg

Comment

Jonny, wheres ya review of the rifle?
                              FOR SALE
                              7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                              , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

All the gubbins for my PDW have finally arrived! It's been rewired with banana plugs so I can easily fit the battery inside the handguard. It's pretty easy to change the battery actually, just remove the outer barrel, slip the new battery in connect it and then reinstall the outerbarrel. Very solid and very quiet! Lovely!

I am a very happy chap.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

T0ky0 M4ru1 I'm a newly acquainted airsofter and so far I'm really enjoying the sport. It is fantastic in oh so many ways and it is the most realistic form of war simulation. Find out more about T0ky0 M4ru1
                                Working...
                                X