X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
    good grief thats nice, get some gear on it!
    hehe, you can thank muzzy for it and i have things in the post coming from china so god knows when i'll get them!
    Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
    I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

I usually don't like M4's but that's quite nice!

Comment

My new little baby, got a tac-light now on it and there's optics yet to come, but otherwise probably going to leave it pretty much as it is now.

Comment

that looks totally awesome!

Comment

I really love it.

Comment

Originally posted by robharris21 View Post
              pics in better light as promised :D second ones abit blurry but hay ho....

Rob that is some sick piece of kit (but i would say that) damn i should have kept that one.....
              The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Very nice Kaladyr, I have always been a fan of the skull frog bodies, you don't see many of them anymore.

EDIT: Muzzy, any update on a price for the GBB you put together yet?
                WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

Re Gat will let you know tomorrow
                  The nomad only goes from point to point as a consequence and as a factual necessity: in principle, points for him are relays along a trajectory.” (Nomadology: The War Machine)

Comment

Here's another one in its final stage of construction. Its an AR-15 Adams Arms "Urban Scout" GBBr...Coming soon for-sale...and TB its not yours don't worry...

Comment

Boo-Sabum-Ben - Beautiful AK, what did you use to get the wood such a lovely colour? Mine needs to be toned down a bit, its a little too bright for my liking.

Kaladyr - Nice 416, whats that pistol grip on it? Looks awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
                        Kaladyr - Nice 416, whats that pistol grip on it? Looks awesome.
                        It's a G&P I.A.
                        As it's a GBBR and you don't have to fit a motor in there it also has replacement finger grips and rear-pads so you can adjust it to fit your hand comfortably and it's lightly rubberised for a good grip too. Lovely pistol grip.

Comment

Sounds nice :O Any idea if it will fit an AEG? Or is it specifically for GBBrs so it doesnt have to worry about motor space?

Comment

It's specifically for GBBRs, you can get an AEG version, but due to having to fit the motor it's not customisable, you get the mid depth finger grip and the mid size back plate, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk View Post
                              Devlin...is that a real steel or airsoft version,with real steel forgrip?
                              I beleive its a real steel handguard modded to fit the airsoft MP5 as the airsoft receiver is a little shorter than realsteel, this now belongs to the Secretsquirrel.
                              HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                                [...collapses...]
                                Panoptes are you collapsing through admiration or disapproval? I like the old school looks of the DIS but still be able to add an aoptic if I want, also this one actually works as a carryhandle! This is not an SFW work in progress, unless I stumble accross a blank or appropriately marked receiver dirt cheap though I do like the "go loud", i've added the handle and grip cos I like them.
                                HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X