X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

AGM hell no .. CA my friend

weapons and makes are written above images if you want to know more - nothing china soft here haha except the eotech
    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Very nice indeed. Just noticed that G36 as well. Exactly what I want to do someday, looks gorgeous. You let me know if you're ever planning to part with it.

Comment

sweet armoury

Comment

God damn you Shadow that is a bloody nice G36 you have there. Think i need to stick a launcher on mine now! Clearly a lot of time and money gone into that armoury, and it shows, nice one
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

thanks guys

yes... i shudder to think how much money has gone into it... :S don't make me think about that or i'll have a heart attack
            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Nice collection, just get rid of the multicam crap on your casv, doesn't do it justice for how nice it is/how much money has gone into it, it could look great!
              My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

it looks better in his other pics
                Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

im tempted to create another CASV m4 , but that "multicam crap" cost over £200 in total and adds to it looking rather unique - turn back to page 49 for some better images of the m4

its solely for use when i am wearing multi cam and really really adds to the overall look - wouldnt look so unique if it was just another black gun

Comment

I think if the CASV was multicam it would balance out the look of the rifle better.

Comment

Originally posted by Bert View Post
                      I think if the CASV was multicam it would balance out the look of the rifle better.

My thoughts exactly, do it all or get it all off to make it look better. How could that look cost you over £200, it's just sprayed on your gun isn't it?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Jones View Post
                        My thoughts exactly, do it all or get it all off to make it look better. How could that look cost you over £200, it's just sprayed on your gun isn't it?!
                        I think the parts are Multicam rather than just being sprayed.

Comment

im planning to put 2 side ris rails on and some multicam rail covers to tie it in - looks better in real life admittedly

and hell no not just tape/pain - it a magpul multicam CTR stock - they use a process called water transfer which is better than paint- its like having multicam plastic - stock costs £100 when i bought it - same for the MAID pistol grip and tango down vert grip - £50 each respectivly - but they can probably be bought for around £150 now

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Jones View Post
                            How could that look cost you over £200, it's just sprayed on your gun isn't it?!
                            It's all MAGPUL Multicam stuff...
                            Trader Feedback:
                            New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                            Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

if the handguard was multicam then it would be beaut, do a future soldier loadout

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                                im planning to put 2 side ris rails on and some multicam rail covers to tie it in - looks better in real life admittedly

and hell no not just tape/pain - it a magpul multicam CTR stock - they use a process called water transfer which is better than paint- its like having multicam plastic - stock costs £100 when i bought it - same for the MAID pistol grip and tango down vert grip - £50 each respectivly - but they can probably be bought for around £150 now

Sweet that sounds like a good idea, will look awesome when you get it all to match a little more...I think i have OCD...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X