This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Cheers Ap, its a lovely gun, really like the grip setup Ive got on there atm

Comment

yea its all magpul multicam parts go back a few pages and all parts are listed there

its my baby
      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

so many damn guns!

edit: one more pic of this baby!
        Last edited by 1st_shooter; 20 May, 2009, 23:37.

Comment

Youve modded your M14 to take stanag mags? Nice...

Comment

looks like an M1 carbine to me, marushin 8mm?
            sigpic
            Mercs Boss
            Armoury:
            ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

its the M2 version that takes the longer banana mags lovely gun punches like a damn boxer, 350 fps easy with 0.34's

Comment

lovely collection there my friend
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

shooter that light and laser combo on the silver slided glock, is that a star m6 or acm? cos im thinking of getting one just wondering what you thought of it?
                  TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
                    shooter that light and laser combo on the silver slided glock, is that a star m6 or acm? cos im thinking of getting one just wondering what you thought of it?

its neither of those two its a real insight tech m6, about £150.

Comment

Originally posted by 1st_shooter View Post
                      its neither of those two its a real insight tech m6, about £150.
                      impressive
                      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Just finished a project to recondition a WA 1911 mark IV series 70. Was a little shabby when i picked it up but some TLC, plasticote and new grips and now she looking like this:-

Comment

If I'm allowed to say it... F*** me, that's pretty!

(oh, and those stars aren't the moderators, I did that purposely!)

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

that looks lovely!

Comment

LJ that is beautiful mate even better then mine . .

Comment

Thanks for all the positive comments about her. I am trying to find another WA 1911SCW-3 lower so i can do it in black and swap and change for a bling or 2-tone look !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X