This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Took delivery of a star m60e4 that ive just purchased off samus3366 on her.

So will post up a pic or two once ive got them sorted.

Comment

Just added a new laser to mt G3

I am also using a better camera now.

Comment

cant wait to see it in person at Urban assualt

Comment

Wont be able to get there again until new year now, its all set up for night games, will only be using iron sights, red dots don't really work when its that dark.

Comment

yer i will be going to the next NIGHT aeg on 17th, and i hope to see you are the the new year m8.

Comment

+ if you want 3 more people for your team me and my 2 m8's would be happy.

Comment

love the G3 stickymonk. looks ace!

Comment

G3 SAS nice!!!
                  how do u put those pics up like that where they are just there?
                  i dont want to put some pics up where u hav to click on another link!
                  cheers m8
                  would appreciate the help

Comment

put the image link in the tags like this- [img]picture url here[/img]

or use photobucket and choose "img code" this option allready has the tags in - simple as hell - browse files, upload, click img code box, paste into forum text box
                    |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

i am about to sell my G36c but i thought i'll put a post with it on up anyway

Comment

thats just weird
                        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcaptain View Post
                          thats just weird
                          Says the person who put a hella' long scope on a CQBr...

:P
                          Does not speak moron.

Comment

full systema internals means its good enough to use a large scope

Comment

Systema doesn't mean it's going to have that much more range than the average AEG...

Besides, it's Airsoft...since when you will you need a scope THAT large considering the average engagment distances. (This is ignoring the fact that it's a CQBr anyway!)

Each to their own I guess.
                              Does not speak moron.

Comment

tbh my garden is what.. 20m long? on 3x i can easily get a good sight picture and accuratly engage the target - its a good scope and i can aquire targets just as fast as any red dot

havnt used it in a skirmish yet- should have a (real) eotech on soon

i was only being sarcastic about the systema bit :P was having a dig at your gun

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X