X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
    S'alright, I welcome people's opinions on my guns

I got the rail because it allows me to look down the iron sights as well as the ACOG. I can still aim using those if I want to.
    I am not trying to show off but I can use the iron sights too as the acog has a tube running through it at around where you look through the rear sight. give it a try it only involves taking the 2 screws out from the base of the acog.

Comment

Marushin m500, fitted with proud loading arms, high flow valve(unfitted at the mo, due to cold weather), uprated o rings and rubber coated stock and foregrip also have heatshiled when i find correct screw.
      Wanted:
      RS SVD
      MP5K PDW STOCK
      AK PBS SILENCER

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
        S'alright, I welcome people's opinions on my guns

I got the rail because it allows me to look down the iron sights as well as the ACOG. I can still aim using those if I want to.
        The lower portion of your ACOG (assuming its not an RDS copy) should have a hole through it so you can still use the iron sights.
        /9 out.

Comment

do u get any wobble what so ever from yur m4 barrel?

Comment

my load out, only been airsofting for 10 months though.
            GET SOME!!!!!! slow is smooth, smooth is fast
            S.E.S.S roll with us or get rolled ova

ics m4, custom build m4, ics mp5 sd3, ics sa80, vsr bar-10 fully upgraded, kjw beretta full metal, tm sig 226, kwa glock 19, tm 1911

Comment

Pictures of Snakes MGS4-M4 as promised - took it out today and turned most heads :D

Comment

Bloody lovely M4 mate, pics of my final collection will be posted up as soon as the last few gats arrive :D
                My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

Originally posted by tomson2912882 View Post
                  Pictures of Snakes MGS4-M4 as promised - took it out today and turned most heads :D
                  I know I am being picky but why have the front iron sights up when you have no rear iron sight?

Comment

why not? - looks kool with it up

Comment

nice guy andy how did you mount it straight to the carry handle that looks really cool
                      i want my agoc like that but i dunno how to do it that way mines stuck on a rail on my carry handle

Comment

My current Primary.

Stock ICS M4A1 R.I.S. with Vortex flash hider + CAW M203.

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                          nice guy andy how did you mount it straight to the carry handle that looks really cool
                          i want my agoc like that but i dunno how to do it that way mines stuck on a rail on my carry handle
                          On the bottom of the mount on the ACOG there should be 2 screws, unscrew them and take the base plate off. Then check to see if it will fit into the groove on the carry handle. If it does fit, measure the distance between the screw holes and then drill a second hole into the carry handle. When that has been done use the 2 screws that you took out of the base plate and screw them through the carry handle and into the ACOG.

Not all ACOG replicas fit onto every carry handle.

Comment

nice M4. u go round knifing people lol?

Comment

not posted in some time so i thorght i would post a little pic of a project im doing

still a lot to be done atm like fully rewire the G&P gb, a new trigger, mod the front handguard to fit the body and finish modding the stock and of course get the correct flash hider
                              Please do not advertise on this forum

Comment

My new toy....

Can't wait to use her!!!

Martin
                                If god was an AEG, i have owned him at some point....

MB

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X