This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

caria i'm lovin the 416, that a chinese eotech or G&P? also that stock, i have one of those but struggle to find batteries that fit, i've looked at components bu tthey don't seem to have much in that way, you manage to find anywhere that does batteries to fit?
    sigpic
    Mercs Boss
    Armoury:
    ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

oops yep, chinese sorry. But it seems to be in good working order.

I haven't actually gotten round to getting a second battery yet :/ Still using the one that came with it
      Armoury: JG Full Metal HK416

Comment

[QUOTE=Fluxeor;149226Added a couple bits to my new JG G36c, Aimpoint is there to facilitate aiming with a mask on, until I replace it with an Eotech.[/QUOTE]

Get the low rail with iron sights, its all you need.
        HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Caria View Post
          oops yep, chinese sorry. But it seems to be all in good nick.

I haven't actually gotten round to getting a second battery yet :/ Still using the one that came with it
          lol the one that came with my M4 ended up becoming a "time bomb" according to a police electronics expert who i got to look it over when it stopped working O.O ah well, if you do find some that fit, let me know eh?
          sigpic
          Mercs Boss
          Armoury:
          ICS MP5A4 w/ Lighted Forend \ G&P XM177E2 w/M203 \ ZM Weapons Original LR300 \ TM MP7A1 \ TM M1911A1 \ TM P226R

Comment

Will do! I'll need one before the weekender, so the hunt is on :D
            Armoury: JG Full Metal HK416

Comment

RS T56-1 + DSLR + Photoshop.

Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
              Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
              2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

stealth you forgot to say "= win"
                |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Arrhhh lush RS Stealth! I NEED one and fondeling will be in order at next GZW indeed I take it your old custom AK is in the bin now?
                  My Trader Feedback - http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...6065-Dan-Jones

Comment

Originally posted by Caria View Post

I realise the remainder of the iron sight is still on there, Pope's hidden his allen key so I couldn't remove it ... so I stole his MARPAT for my photo background ^^
                    oh you kids are so petty lol

luving the gun but needs more craptastic goodies that have no purpose
                    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Jones View Post
                      Arrhhh lush RS Stealth! I NEED one and fondeling will be in order at next GZW indeed I take it your old custom AK is in the bin now?
                      Oh no, my custom AK is just getting a well deserved break, ive had it well over a year now and its been thoroughly abused.

It will be rebuilt to a standard where it can sustain 12v without issue :P
                      Dboys KAC PDW - PEQ - Lipo - 2x midcaps - £150ono
                      Classic Army B&T MP5A5 - Battery - 2x midcaps - £200ono
                      2x Clone M9 GBB - 1 Mag Each - £50ea ono

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
                        NEED BIGGER SCOPE! ... you can never have a big enough scope
                        I dunno man, I had a 50mm on one of my main VSR's and it just looked WRONG.

I had, (Strettman now ownes) a relatively similar Real Shock which had a 40mm, which in my opinion suited it very well:

I think what you mean is to get a scope shade on there, and with that scope (the rubberised one you're using portermush), I THINK that you can peel back that rubber to reveal a removable cover, which a 40mm or 90mm KA 40mm Scope Shade will fit on. Once you've put it on, you just use a sharp knife and follow a clear line.

I'm pretty sure I had the same scope, and did the same as suggested:

Although my L96 could have used a 50mm for sure
                        Trader Feedback:
                        New Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5557
                        Old Forum: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9461-mj23lj

Comment

i want a real sword made ak, don't care which it is, i just want all of them!

Boris
                          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Originally posted by kommissarboris View Post
                            i want a real sword made ak, don't care which it is, i just want all of them!

Boris
                            Same

Comment

hay tac, waiting on my acog form a far away desert thats in the post 3 days in-counting :P

Comment

Ahh, another member to an exclusive club. Don't forget to add a BUIS or it'll look wierd.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X