X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

WE KAC GBB
    Both loved and hated in equal Measure by Me.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
      Boris, get that bloody drum mag out of that gun.
      i think drum mags can be forgiven on AK's they are supposed to be OTT (no modern optics or ris tho)

if it doesnt have a rediculously large mag or look like its been run over by a tank its not done correct. now drag it around on some pebbles :D

TEKNO i am loving that KAC, i can see you have put a bit of thought into it and not just added every peice of crap you could find.
      shame in a way its GBB as i think it would look good with VN style mags to complete the compact look.

Comment

Firstly apologies about the pic quality, only have my phone atm!

But my support gun collection is complete! The inokatsu M60 has finally arrived!

And here's him with his adopted brothers:

Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

That was so worth the roadtrip. Amazing bit of kit mate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
            That was so worth the roadtrip. Amazing bit of kit mate.
            Shame the pictures are terrible. Sometimes my old phone takes good ones, sometimes horrific ones. Oh well.

I cant stop holding it though! Sooo beautiful.
            Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
              Who mentioned the action being crisp?

Permission to join the owners club? Only two (shabby) pictures...
              Not sure who it was but I would agree, the blow-back on the 5-7 is the definition of crisp. Sharp and neat without breaking your wrist, and performance on the 5-7 is great...I very much enjoy mine :D

Now I have a tightbore in it and a quick-draw and return Fobus drop-leg its even better
              Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
              There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
              sigpic

Comment

Welcome to the 5-7 club. Best place to be!

Q, take a look at the Bladetech retention holsters. Just about to order one for mine. Stunning bits of kit.
                AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                  Yeah, i think the M733 is one Armalite that really needs to be left stock externally. Same with the M16A2. Fixed carry handles are sexy.
                  You would like my collection then, it will be up a a whole armoury soon, SAS weapons most of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                    Welcome to the 5-7 club. Best place to be!

Q, take a look at the Bladetech retention holsters. Just about to order one for mine. Stunning bits of kit.
                    Cheers mate, will have a look as have just ordered a Blade-Tech thigh rig for my USP Match. Am very pleased with the Fobus-drop-leg that I just got for the 5-7:

Passive retention, and angle can be adjusted too :D

nos periclitor proprius

sigpic

Comment

Nice how does passive retention work though, all i can see happening is that you ring out your nuggets by trying to get the pistol.

*grabs pistol and pulls*
                      *rip* oh lord!

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
                        Nice how does passive retention work though, all i can see happening is that you ring out your nuggets by trying to get the pistol.

*grabs pistol and pulls*
                        *rip* oh lord!
                        Lol! :D Hasnt happened to me yet...touch wood. The holster is shaped to take the specific pistol and at certain points, usually around the trigger guard, provides enough tension to hold the gun without engaging clips or velcro or anything else. And a simple firm tug up, releases the gun into your hand...

And there is a small screw that you can just about see on the side of the holster, which can be adjusted to tighten or loosen the hold, to the individuals preference.

I like the ease of being able to draw and then reholster without having to do up a popper, velcro or some other clip, its just slide/drop the pistol in, hear the click, and you know the gun is safe and wont fall out

nos periclitor proprius

sigpic

Comment

Passive retention holsters are awesome. No buckles, no little flippy bits, none of that, just a nice little bit of plastic that looks cool and holds your gun like a nuclear bunker. I got one for my P99 and it was such a snug fit it took two people to get it out again. After a bit of filing it's the best holster. The pistol never falls out and just a little push with the thumb and tug and it's out.

I guess the disadvantage is that you need a new holster for every pistol you have, but they're not too expensive.

I might even put a picture up tomorrow.
                          - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                          - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

mine the top
                            my mates the longest barrell

Comment

TEKNO that is awesome, why so much hate for a wee tan shooter?
                              Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
                              It just annoys me that M79s are in MW2 when everyone else is using stupid futureweapons.

Derbyshire- apparently the secret training grounds of the Russian special forces.

Comment

Originally posted by wedge75 View Post
                                mine the top
                                my mates the longest barrell
                                What even is that gun?! It's like a cross between an ak and a dragonov

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X