This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Pictures Of Your Guns

yeah . they are a goreous piece of kit to use airsoft and real steel wise .

it looks very nice mate .

cant wait til get my project one finished

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
      Originally Posted by owainthegreat
      ICS?
      Originally posted by apmaman View Post
      Only the best :D
      Cept for ARES :P.

Comment

This arrived in the post today, TM MP5SD5, very happy with it. I want to put a red dot on the top, high mount or low mount? Also, what type to you guys reckon on the mp5, im thinking possibly an aimpoint? Also, does anyone know what that laser aiming thing is on the metropolitan police mp5's? The tube thing below the scope. Ta very much

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Originally posted by apmaman View Post
          <pics of funky SA80>
          Nice, but I prefer your Scar :p
          AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

Originally posted by BillyWu View Post
            No, HurricanE 556. Cost £90... + £44.50 import duties £150 to buy in this country.
            why did you buy it from abroad? They sell them here for like £125

Hey nice dom looks like your starting to get a collection going :P

Comment

you mean this?
              http://www.falcontactical.net/ld-24479.html

OR for us cheap skates

£30 off Z1

which will look like this

Although I do not know if it works for the SD versions of the MP5. In which case you could get a RIS mountable laser and when you attach a reddot make sure the mount for it has rails on it like this

Originally posted by Fluxeor View Post
              Nice, but I prefer your Scar :p
              I do too, but the scars too hot for indoors so the SA80 is taking the indoor role until the Patriot is complete!

It should be pushing 40rps when its finished with a non-removable c-mag which winds when the motor turns from each trigger pull so no need for any winding at all!
              SAVE OUR SPORT
              http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

No, not really, its like this, apologies for the 30 second paint pic. but yea, im after the middle bit, or something like it. Or i might just get a high claw mount and make do with an eotech or something?

Comment

no get a LOW scope mount and an eotech - looks amazing and you can still use the iron sights through the eotech then - ill be doing the same to my systema mp5
                  |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Oh right someone told me otherwise I aint looked.

But I was ordering a PSG-1 bipod because nowhere in this country has them anymore, so I ordered some barrel spacers and thought 'sod it may as well order an EOTech too, they look awesome'. Same kinda price it turned out to be like I ordered it from this country basically.

Comment

no billy unless you have a REAL eotech dont use the clone ones at night...

you can see the projected light from the front from miles away!!!
                      |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Thats a fair point, more than a little exagerated, but, you know... but also... theyre like a third of the price. Yesh Pleashe. for a ptw, i can understand a RS eotech. But for anything less than that, is it really worth it? Il probably end up with some £40 aimpoint on my mp5 :L

Comment

no i mean dont use a reflex eotech at night as the dot can be seen in the dark... and someone with NVG will see you for MILES

i only have a clone eotech on my ptw - as if i can afford a real one lol

Comment

you can lol then buy one
                            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

If i remember correctly the hurricane ones dont show the dot when you look at them from the front.

I rember palying against someone with a clone, and i could see the little red light shine from far away :P

Comment

Just get a RIS foregrip for it. I had one on my old ICS MP5SD worked a treat, can use a Vertgrip as well then

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam_s.o Find out more about Sam_s.o
                                Working...
                                X